XXX

Spirit

Spirit

"Why is you letting that dog kiss you in the mouth?" I stare as Soul plays with his new puppy.

It's a girl. It's a Rottweiler. She's 4 months, we've only had her 2 weeks and he love her more than me already.

"This my baby whatchu mean?" He scratches her head.

"She licking between her legs every few minutes and yo dirty ass letting her kiss you. I don't even wanna kiss you no mo." I frown in disgust.

"I don't need you, I got Lilly." He smiles at her.

"Lilly bet not lick my baby when she get here." I put my hand on my belly.

"Ain't she cute?" He cheeses while she licks his hand excessively.

"Yea she cute." I roll my eyes.

"But we needa focus. How are we gonna find that woman? It's so many documents and databases, I'm tired of looking through shit you know? It's gotta be an easier way to find her ass." I pour me sum minute maid inna cup.

"We gon find her eventually, you so impatient like damn." He shakes his head.

"I want to find her before I give birth." I smack my teeth.

"And we will. We got like 5 months." He shrugs.

"And also, we need to finish furnishing our new... laboratory." I smile.

"Laboratory? We gone call our torture station a laboratory?" He asks.

"Yesss doesn't it sound better than warehouse?" I not.

"It do... It do." He rubs his chin.

"Exactly. Now since we're having a baby I think we should stay here 2 years instead of one. After we've adjusted to being parents then we leave." I say.

"You right. We can stay longer, long as you don't get too comfortable." He agrees.

"I do like it here I admit, them people I met real cool. But I know better than to get attached Soul." I scoff.

"When's that lil thing by the way?" He asks playing tug-a-war with Lilly.

"We goin to the movies in 2 days Soul." I respond.

"How many people am I gone have to put up with?" He sighs.

"3. They cool tho." I answer.

"Why the fuck I gotta go anyway? Ion like these people. I don't like no people, hell, I barely put up with you." He complains.

"I'ma ignore that gracefully. It's kind of nice having friends outside of you. They kinda useless and normal but it's still a fun experience nonetheless." I shrug.

"Youn need nobody but me, you trippin." He shakes his head.

"Who said I need em? They're a breath of fresh air, that's all." I roll my eyes.