This is what you are huh? Yuma...

The scene start to show issei waiting for Yuma.

Issei:( she should be here in any time now~)

Someone give him a paper and he looks at it in confuse. The girl just smile then leave him behind.

Issei: what the?*look at the small paper*(your wish will be granted....what?) yeah like I believe this crap* clench his fist making the paper crush and throw away*

Yuma:issei...hey!

She approve issei with a smile but he knew that smile was fake for him

Issei: I glad you came before any bad happen today for us ( keep acting Yuma that trick won't gonna on someone like me 😈)

Yuma: sorry to keep you wafting for me ( my plan almost done and that stupid human will die for today😈 )

Everything will happen the same in cannon expert for issei/Jaune not being a pervert and he just play acting make sure she won't a suspicion on him

They are walking in park, holding each other hand. She lets go issei and walk infront Fountain, she turn around

Yuma: can I ask you a question?*take a step*In honor of our first date there's something *another step* I'd like you to do...to commemorate this special moment.

She slowly walk infront issei with her head a bit down at his chest height

Issei:(feel something off here)* feel a killing intend*sure...you can ask me for anything at all (her expression change)

Yuma:*look at issei face with an evil smile* would you die for me?

Issei: I'm sorry what did says again. There something in my ear*scratch ear* could you maybe say that one more time please

She come closer to his ear and whisper something

Yuma: I want you to die for me.

She make a distant away from issei. She start to let out an evil laugh. Her clothes got torn and replay by black liquid. Her back grow black feather make them look like wing.

Issei:* fall back*(what the hell is she?)

Yuma{?}: considering how naive and childish you are,thing could have been much,much worse...*look at the hair tie*thanks a lot for the gift too... very sweet... But even so... *extent arm out and create a light spear* it time to die for you.* about to pierce issei*

But Yuma{?} didn't knew about issei leaving an afterimage make of glass. Issei preform a backflip make a distant away from her. He slid back with his hand put on ground

Issei: you are dumb enough to not even realize my acting skill*smirk and stand up*

He summons destiny wrath on his hand and point it at the crow while his weapon still in gun mode.

Yuma{?}: h-how did you*gets shot at the wing*AGH*get two shot in the leg*

Issei:*stand infront her with destiny wrath on hand* you're a fool Yuma. Not even realize how dumb you are.*mocking* our date was fun but I was five step ahead on you.*ready to pull the trigger*tell me Yuma or bitch. WHAT.IS.A.SACRED.GEAR?

Yuma:TCH.why should I tell you*anger and piss*

Issei: you will live

His weapon still on her head. Surround her was 7 weapon appear as projection at her head.

Yuma:(he will let his own guard down so then I will kill😈)fine, sacred gear is god artifacts item with powerful ability there that your answer.

Issei:( item eh?) That enough information for me.*pull the trigger*

She got shot at her left arm and she looks at issei in fear and anger.

Yuma{?}:YOU SAID I CAN LIVE,ISSEI!!

He glare at the crow without any emotion on his face

Issei: I say you will live not about letting you live.* Point destiny wrath at the head again* goodbye Yuma Amano *about to pull the trigger*

A magic appear at the ground and issei immediately pull the trigger but it already take her away. Issei stand there with expressionless face but inside his mind anger and hatred. He look up and you guys know it already

Issei:YYYUUUUUMMMMMAAAAA *screaming at the sky*