Meanwhile on remnant[ five year ]

The scene start to show planet remnant.

After Jaune sacrifice himself just to destroy Salem existing, everyone in four kingdom start rebuilding back their home. Human slowly stop being racist toward Faunus. Someone drone had already streaming across the four kingdom, after knewing someone saved remnant, the savior was not other than the former Arc

The village build the statues of their hero. Arc clan reputation was going down because Jaune last name was Noctis and police start to investigate the father.

They find out Nicolas history, had commit murder at age of 20, stole people stuff at age of 24, abuse his wife at age of 28, abuse/training his child at age of 32.

Juniper arc decide to divorce him because of this. Nicolas was sent to jail by his own crime.

Jaune sister, Joan standing infront of her brother and nephew graystone.

Jaune Noctis
Yellow of fallen knight

Yuichiro Noctis
Son of night sky

Joan: hey...brother and my... nephew

Joan: it been while now....since we last time talk to each other.*small tear fall* I...wish...you were...still here...*knee down*brother...*sorrow tone*

Joan: mom had been cheerful and happy pass few day. After that asshole had send to jail!.... But if you were here...with your son now...*hand on grass and tear fall in pain*we...make a promise when...we were young.

Joan: we promise we will marry each other!... Jaune...

Back at highschool dxd: fallen knight verse

Issei:ACHOOO!

He accidentally spilt the cloud with his powerful sneeze. He rub his nose in confuse and he close the window.

Issei: did someone talk about me?

Meanwhile with Jaune former team/friend

Ruby was really ashame about her action to Jaune. Weiss didn't care much about Jaune sacrifice as he was just a waste of space for her. Yang still believe that our protagonist was weak as her thought was same as Weiss. Blake was regret about her hypocrisy back then, she wish she can make up her mistake in the past but she was unable. Ren and Nora were derspair in loss of their former leader, they felt like useless. Pyrrha was only care about her reputation and she was much more like Weiss and Yang.

Author left note:
-I won't FUCKING write this remnant part!
-SEASON ONE will end here
- I will go back continues write Ken journey