After training and save useless crimson

The scene start to show issei blocking every strike from kiba sword while still standing.

Issei:is that your best to fight me?*raise an eyebrow*because it look weak to me*blocking another strike*

Yumi:*Get insult* I CAN STILL WIN AGAINST YOU*determination*

Issei:*sigh* I got tired of this bullcrap by you *serious abit*

He push her back away from him. Issei raise above his sword. Now he fucking serious abit about it, he swing down his sword as a powerful wind pressure went to kiba aside. It create a straight path to the moutain as issei look Yumi with no emotion on his eyes.

Yumi slowly look back with a terrified expression. The moutain in was slice in half. If that attack actually hit her, she will be dead at the any moment.

Issei: you can't even beat me in a single battle*cold tone* even you try to use your so call 'sacred gear'.....it won't work against me

He slowly walk toward Yumi with menace aura cover the area. He point destiny wrath in sword mode pointing at Yumi throat.

Issei: because I can kill you at any point of time,Kiba

Time skip brought you by chibi author doing homework with his broken brain

Issei was at his apartment, doing homework. After training Kiba, she was almost able to defeat issei at 5% of his power.

Issei:( Now, Yumi can able to defeat that idiots bitch)

He was solving his math problem meanwhile in rating game, they are losing right now and sooner issei will be next lord of disappointment after knowing his training was useless.

It was already night outside. Issei done his homework then went into his bed for sleep but a magic circuit appear in his room as when issei immediately sat up.

Issei: ( what now....)*come off the bed*

Grayfia Would appear inside his room. Issei just look at the woman with glare as he then summons 8 phantom infront of her

Issei: give me a reason why I should just attack you at this moment for invading my home.

His voice sound like about to give her many pain promise.Grayfia was surprise that the fact that issei had the nerve to even talk like that to her. She try to releasing some of her pressure to intimidate.

Issei:*raise an eyebrow*( does she even realize the preson standing infront of her?)

However to her surprise, issei then release a pressure equally as big as her

Issei: you think the cheap fear tactic gonna work on someone like me then.........your fucking deadwrong*cold tone*

This actually surprise for her and suddenly another magic circuit portal would appear inside his home, revealing a man with similar red hair that growing to hate. Something with the figure appear as issei as well grayfia look at the man

 Something with the figure appear as issei as well grayfia look at the man