Issei got invite by annoying devil

The scene start to show issei sleeping on his desk and he is wearing iPod on his ear . Matsuda and Motohama are stiting between their seat.

Motohama: did you hear the news this morning.

Matsuda: yeah someone breaks the park road ( by us last time) [ chapter: |normal| student meet another scrow]

While both of them talk about their normal life thing. In the morning, issei got famous just in one day after they watch livestream of some random student, showing issei and kiba fight. Well, kiba is the champion of swordmenship, 'he' never lose in any duel but 'he' can't even lay a single hit on issei while fallen knight simply hit 'him' in total of 5 hit.

???: Hey Issei~!*touch issei shoulder* my president want to meet you

Issei:* still fucking sleep* give me 1 hour *dream talking*

???:*realize* WAKE UP PREVERTS SHIT!!*Smack behind issei head*

Motohama and Matsuda:( that was the moment he realize.........he fuck up)

Issei got hurt behind his head and both of his friend already put their hand together and pray issac to let his spirit Rest In Peace.

Issei:*slowly turn back with an angry smile* Issac.Hyoudo...*releasing a furious aura* you.make.A.big.mistake.in.your.damn.life!

Issac:(*chuckles* I'm in danger)

3 minute later for issac got beat with 2 purple eye and broken nose.

Issei:* point at issac* if you tried again your death next weeks.*break his own knuckle*

Issac:* nod instantly*YES! I WON'T TRY IT IN NEXT TIME!!*run to his club*

Motohama and Matsuda:*writing notebook*( lesson number one: don't make your friend angry when they still sleeping)

Scene change to rias club, old schoolhouse

Issac burst into the club door with injure on his face. Rias and other come to check if he was okay but except Nanami, she only care about fighting not normal people.

Rias: ISSAC! WHAT HAPPEN THERE?!*worry*

Aisa use her sacred gear to heal Isaac face.

Issac:Ha..ha..I ruin issei naps and got beat by him?

Rias: HE DARES ATTACK MY PAWN WITHOUT HESITATION!!

Issac: well I was the smack Issei to make him wake up.

Koneko:*remember something* i forgot to tell senpai. That preverts like sleep to sometime and I don't know why he need to sleep in 20 minute.

Rias: he often ignore me everytime. I try to come closer to issei and he left with no word to talk about me.

Akeno: I did encounter Issei in library and I try everything to make him blush but I only got a face saying "disgusting" with no emotion on his eyes.

Yumi: I will try to invite issei to our club.

Scene change to issei packing his notebook into the bag and ready to go his workplace but not until someone open the door. That person was a girl, she had long blond hair with Violet eyes and she wearing kouh uniform.