Chapter 4: Hammered

Bright lights woke me up from a dead sleep, I jumped up from my bed eyes frantically searching for the person responsible. My eyes were still adjusting to the light but I made out a male body taking off his shoes at the door. I rubbed my eyes looking at the a clearly intoxicated Spencer.

"Oh hey jayjeh" his words slurred when he spoke. I quickly got up and started to help him get to his bed on the far side of the room.

"Spencer explain. Now." I said sternly he sat down on his bed and gave me a goofy smile.

"Okay mom," he said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes in return. "I went to this bar called Shanghai, and got hammered." he started laughing at his own sentence.

"Spencer. Your a federal agent, start acting like one." I said coldly turning around to go back to my own bed, turning off the light on my way. Before I could give him anymore hell he was already asleep. I shook my head and opened up my phone to text Emily.

To Em:
Hey Em, I know you left a few hours ago but Spencer just came back and he's hammered. He's asleep now but I don't know what I'm going to do.
- jj

I closed my eyes letting sleep overcome me. In no time I felt my eyes start to get heavy. and my breathing getting slower. Before I knew it I was asleep and was forgetting about the drunk spencer who stumbled in at early hours.

A/N: Hey I know it's short sorry have a lot to do. Hope you guys enjoy comment if you want another chapter.