Chapter 2: Waking Up To You

JJ's Point Of View:

I heard my phone ringing throughout the room, I ignored it. I groaned not wanting to leave the heat of my bed. I slowly sat up a little and saw that I wasn't alone, Spencer was laying beside me with his arm wrapped around my waist protectivley. I felt my face blush. I turned to face Spence there was a small smile plastered onto his face. I moved closer to him; nuzzling my head into his chest. I felt his arm adjust around my waist tightly.

"JJ" he whispered slowly opening his eyes

"Yes?" I looked up at him, he was smiling happily.

"Thank you" He said appreciatlivley, I then remembered what had occured last night, what I had smelt on him. He must have seen me thinking about this because he asked me,

"JJ what's wrong?" He slowly sat up releasing his grip of me, I wanted to confront him but I didnt want to ruin the moment. If this was even a moment.

"Spence..." I didnt know how to say it to him.

"Jennifer?" I felt my heart melt, the way he said my name could be the death of me. I sat up to face him eye to eye, Its now or never.

"Have you been drinking?" I saw his eyes jolt away from mine, his behaviour was no longer calm.

"JJ what are you talking about?" His voice was fake, I could tell.

"Spencer don't pretend you don't know what im talking about" I said assertivley, I met his eyes, he was on the verge of tears. He ignored me and walked into the bathroom shutting the door loudly behind him. I felt anger and sadness burn inside me, he couldnt just avoid me like this. I go out of bed and checked my phone, 3 missed calls from Hotch. Shit. I quickly started to undress from Spence's clothes, I changed into a grey pencil shirt and a white blouse. As I buttoned the last button of my shirt, Spence came storming out of the bathroom. He changed into a dress shirt with his usual red tie and a pair of black dress pants.

"Spencer i'm concerned about you" I walked closer to him, gripping his shoulder. He shook me off him, and stormed off out of the room slamming the door behind him. I felt tears burn my eyes, why was he being like this? I quickly ran out after him.

"Spence!" I caught up to him, he finally turned around and faced me. I saw the rage in his eyes, this wasn't him.

"What do you want JJ?" he fumed, his anger was surfacing.

"I want you to stop, I need you to stop!" I started to yell in a louder voice, he shook with anger.

"WHY DO YOU CARE! THIS IS MY LIFE! NOT YOURS!" he exploded, I saw the team looking at us from a far. The tears re formed in my eyes, I couldnt control my emotions.

"You're going to screw yourself up just because you're hurting! a lot of other people are hurting, and you know what they do spencer? They deal with their emotions!" I screamed at him, my anger was taking over me.

"FUCK YOU JENNIFER" He screamed in my face, I could no longer hold the tears back. I felt my hand make interaction with his face when I slapped him hard across his jaw. I quickly walked over to the team, they stood there shocked. Hotch pulled me aside quickly.

"JJ, take the day off" Hotch said to me, his eyes were deep with concern.

"No way in hell, I came here to work." My eyes burned from the hot tears that covered my face

"This isnt an option, this is an order" He said firmly as he walked away from me. I sighed heavily, I turned and started to walk to my room.

Heyyyyyyyy hope everyone enojys this!!!!!! haha im rushing to write these chapters so that might not be that great right now, but they'll get better!! lmaooo sooooo anyways what will happen between JJ and Spence? And why is Hotch so concered? Does he have feelings for JJ? What will happen next?? :)