Chapter 7: Fresh

JJ P.O.V

My phone woke me up as it was blasting in my ear, I groaned internally and reached over to grab it to see who is annoying me this early in the morning. It was Hotch. Great.

"Yeah?" I answered my voice still groggy.

"Sorry JJ but we've located the UnSub and we need to make our move now... Wake up Reid and get down here. Now." He said fast, but slow enough for me to comprehend it all.

"Got it." Was all I said before i hung up. I walked over to Spencer's bed and quickly shook his shoulders attempting to wake him up. Instead he snuggled further into his duvet.

"SPENCER!" I yelled shaking his slender body, that must have been effective because he jolted straight up.

"What the fu..." He began but then realized it was me, and stopped mid sentence with a confused look on his face before he could ask I spoke.

"We've located the UnSub get out of bed now." I said while jogging to the bathroom quickly tying my hair up in a messy bun. Rushing back out and putting on my FBI zip up hoodie. I watched spencer pull out his gun and check his ammunition. The face he made when he was concentrated was so attractive. We both rushed out of the room and downstairs to meet the team.