Chapter 5: The Hangover

My alarm blared in my ear, before I could groan in disapproval, I heard Spencer groan first. The room was still dark when I opened my eyes but I could see sunshine trying to peek through the curtains. I slowly got up out of bed and went into the bathroom. Slowly I peeled off my clothes and jumped into the hot shower that was so welcoming. I was right in the middle of washing myself when I heard a knock at the door.

"jj I need to use the bathroom.now." Spencer sounded tired and in pain. I honestly wanted to be mean and distant but I don't know how to when I'm with him.

"Well that's too bad I'm in the middle of my shower." I responded over the sound of the water hitting the tiles.

"jj I'm going to throw up!" he pleaded and I couldn't have said no. I quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body not worrying about how soaking wet I was. I opened the door and Spencer stood his hair askew and his hand over his mouth. Our eyes met, his eyes pleading for entrance into the bathroom. I stepped aside and he ran to the toilet and got on his knees. I left the bathroom and shut the door behind me letting him have his privacy. After a few minutes the bathroom door opened and out came Spencer, he looked crappy. I stepped in his way to say something but before I could he interrupted me.

"Shhhh" he said holding his finger up to my lips. The sensation of his finger on my lips was pure ecstasy, even though it was shortly lived. He walked passed me and started rummaging through his bag.

"Shit" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear him. I refused to pay any attention to him or ask him what was wrong. After all I'm still furious. I was in the bathroom again applying make-up when I heard a knock.

"What?" I asked rudely. I heard a small sigh escape his lips. Maybe he was going to apologize?

"Do you have some Advil?" he asked slowly opening the bathroom door. I walked passed him and into the room opening my purse and grabbing the Advil, he was now sitting on the chair beside his bed. I threw the bottle at him and went back into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

man this guy doesn't take a hint.

"jj, can we talk?" I heard Spence ask from behind the door.

well it's about time.