Chapter 3: Use A Friend

I constantly kept checking my watch, hoping that time would speed up. I wanted to go back to work. It is 7:45 pm and I'm extremely agitated, I sat on the edge of my bed staring out the window. New York City was beautiful at night, it's somewhere I've always wanted to go but never had any time for. A knock at the door brought me back from my thoughts. "It's Em." I sighed in relief I could use someone to talk to.
I walked over to the door and opened it, there stood Emily with a bag of Chinese food in her hand. I smiled and let her pass me and into the room.
"Thanks I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelt the food" I sat beside her on my bed.
"JJ what happened earlier?" Emily asked getting straight to the point. I looked down at the ground.
"Yesterday when we got into our rooms, Spence reeked of alcohol... So I decided to confront him and he just ignored me and then I kept pushing and that's when he started yelling..." I felt the hot stinging sensation travel to the top of my throat. Emily didn't say anything she just nodded her head in understanding.

"Emily... There's one more thing..." I looked her dead on and said "I have feelings for Spencer."

A/N: OKAYYYY SO YALL MUST BE WONDERING WHAT ABOUT WILL AND LADIES AND GENTLEMAN DWWW IVE GOT A PLAN. IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!! ☺️😉💞💞😂