Burning.

That's how my lungs felt as my legs exhaustedly carried me through the black hole known as the forest. Something was chasing me, something strong and fast. I could tell it was big, by the stomping of its heavy feet, or was it feet, I couldn't tell, but all I knew is that if I stopped, I would die. So I kept going, I kept running even though my body was on the verge of collapsing, I just kept going.

"You can't escape from your destiny, Rosalie," said the monstrous voice as they laughed with nothing but pure evilness laced with their tone. I was scared to death, the last thing I remembered was going to sleep and now, here I am running for my life.

My destiny?

What the hell does that mean? I wondered but at this point, it didn't matter because I'd been running in circles for hours, and I could feel this creature getting closer and closer. My body felt sore from all the painful running and falling as the clothes on my body were torn and covered in dirt. My body was covered in a thin layer of cold sweat, bruises, and dirt. My hair lay wild and frizzy on my head housing many broken branches and snatched leaves.

Losing hope began to perspire off me as tears gathered and tumbled down my pale cheeks. Sobs of mercy rumbled against my throat as my pace began to slow down. Hammering against my chest as its laugh shook my core, my blood went cold at its merciless response.

"You can't run away from your fate, Rosalie," it said as it got closer and closer until I tripped.

The sounds of my body colliding with anything within its path filled the silence of the forest along with my moans and cries. As I continued to stumble around, I was suddenly smacked against a jagged rock that cut into my side, "Ah!" I cried, collapsing to the ground. It was hard to breathe, it hurt to talk, and it sting when I cried.

My body was in an excruciating amount of pain as it shook. Black and Blue bruises stained my skin as blood trickled down my face, flowed out my nose, and frothed up in my mouth.

I wanted nothing more than to die, I couldn't take the suffering as the creature approached me, "Poor little Rosalie, this sight is rather pleasing and familiar," it said as its sudden red eyes appeared within thin air causing hers to widen in horror, "What- What are you?" She stuttered as the beast hummed, "You look just like your pathetic father when I had him laid beneath me in nothing but defeat as he begged for my mercy," he said in a mocking tone as I clenched my jaw.

"What are you?!" She demanded as the beast roared, "I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, YOU WEAK PATHETIC PIECE OF FILTH!"

"What do you want from me?" I pleaded as the beast laughed darkly, "I want you dead just like the people that have ever loved and cared for you," it said while looking over its shoulder as I followed its gaze. It was a horrid sight, truly gruesome. Bodies upon bodies were everywhere as blood scattered and pooled all around it. I felt sick to my stomach as I watched in horror. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces as those lifeless bodies that were torn apart and piled consisted of her family, her grandfather, Melody, Giovanni, Genesis, and a few other people I couldn't recognize.

Tears trickled down my face as the beast sighed, "Such a pity, isn't it?" it asked as I grew numb, "Why the sad face, little one?" The beast asked as I shook my head and cried, "Please- Please make it stop," I begged as the beast grew in size while looking down at me, "Your wish is my command," it said before launching at me as it roared...

*GASP!*

Buckets of sweat covered Rosalie's body as she shot up from her terrifying slumber. It was morning, way too early in the morning. The day dawned crisp and clear as the sun poured through her window. Breathing heavily, Rosalie looked around her bedroom before looking down at herself to see the sheets and bed messy from all the tossing around.