Throughout the rest of the day, the twins accompanied Rosalie as she painted, Which turned into an atmosphere filled with endless laughter and teasing. but in the end, they all did what they truly wanted, they got to know one another which made them even more comfortable around each other.

Rosalie had regretted not getting To know the twins from the very beginning, who turned out to be laid back and impressive, which brought her thinking about the words she had told Genesis that day when they kissed.

"I don't want Giovanni,"

And that was true at that moment, but now she wasn't sure. Her feelings were so confusing and she needed to figure them out because pretty soon, it'll be too overwhelming for her to handle.

"Whoa! This looks great," Genesis said dusting his hands after he and Giovanni pushed my bed back in place as I stood behind them with a smile on my face.

The walls of my room were newly painted and with my things back in their original place, it felt like a jungle. The walls were painted in different shades and tones of green representing the forest filled with animals and flowers that brighten up the room, and in the middle of it, all was a grayish white. Half of its face was hidden behind a tree, and honestly, I felt a huge connection with the wolf that I made up in my imagination. If she was real, I would've named her...

Kamari?

"Who's Kamari?" Giovanni asked as he tucked a hair behind my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Huh?" I asked, confused.

Did I say that out loud?

You said the name Kamari, who's Kamari?" He asked, causing his brother to look towards me, wanting to know as well. My face burned in embarrassment as I looked down at my fingers, fiddling with them.

"Oh, it's nothing, I just thought that if the wolf that I painted was real, I would've named her Kamari," I replied as complete silence filled my room causing me to look up to find the twins looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"What?" I asked as they chuckled, "Nothing, we're just- that was adorable," Giovanni said as I rolled my eyes, huffing in annoyance, "This is why I didn't want to say anything, you guys can't take anything seriously," I said before storming to the bathroom, they whistled behind as I fought the smile that was growing on my face.

Walking towards the sink as I looked down sighing heavily, I looked up at the mirror before frowning, reaching up to touch my hair. I felt a presence enter the bathroom before I heard Genesis's voice, "What are you doing?" He asked as I ran my hand through my hair before sighing, "I think I need a haircut," I replied earning a scoff from Giovanni, who I bet is laying on my bed, "No you don't, you look sexy just the way you are," he said as I rolled my eyes.

"You're only saying that because you're guys," I said earning a chuckle from Giovanni while Genesis waved him off before turning back to me, "Gio's right, you look amazing just the way you are, but if you want a haircut then I can do it for you," he said as I raised my eyebrows in disbelief, "You can cut hair?" I asked as Giovanni yelled, "Yes!" as Genesis pointed behind him.

"He's right, I've been our hair, you'll be fine," he said in amusement, watching as I narrowed my eyes at him before shrugging, "Fine, but if you mess up my hair, I'll kill you," I threatened as he chuckled raising his hands in surrender, "I wouldn't and if I do, I give you full permission to kick my ass," he said as I giggled before nodding.

"I like the sound of that," I said, he scoffed before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him, "What?" I asked as he placed his hands on my bare waist before moving them to tug my crop top that I changed in, to paint, "You should probably take this off," he said as I nodded before he slowly took it off leaving me in a light pink and grey sports bra.

"Good, now we need somewhere for you to sit down," he mumbled, looking around before spotting a ground stool as he picked it up before looking back at me as I shook my head in amusement, "I'm not sitting on that," I said with giggles escaping from my lips earning a smile from Genesis, "Why not? You'll be low enough for me to cut your hair," He said while putting the stool on the floor before gesturing that I sit down.

"This is ridiculous," I said before attempting to sit down to only end up falling back against Genesis as we both laughed before footsteps were heard.

As I straightened up and turned around, Genesis cleared his throat lifting my attention to make eye contact with a tense Genesis, "This was a bad idea," he mumbled as I frowned before looking forward to freezing at the sight of his bulging crotch before we heard a flash go off, catching me off guard as I began cracking up.

"What are you doing, faggot?" Genesis asked as I continued to laugh, "Hey, I'm not the smartass asking for a blowjob," Giovanni said as Genesis flipped him off before leaving the bathroom, I collapse in a continuous fit of laughter unaware that Genesis had left before returning with a taller stool causing me to laugh even more as he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, asswipe, jokes over," he said as I got up wiping my fallen tears before sitting on the stool, "Are you ready?" He asked with amusement laced in his voice, triggering my giggles as I nodded, "What are you gonna do?" I asked as he held up a spray bottle, "I'm going to get your hair wet, my dad always told me to never cut dry hair, it'll be too messy and difficult to level," he explained as he began spraying my hair, "You sound like you enjoy cutting hair," I said as he shrugged, "I do, my father used to teach my brother and me mechanisms of letting go, he did it all the time when my mom died, and when Aunt Aaliyah and Uncle Javon had left," he said as I stared at him through the mirror as he effortlessly cut my hair.

"And you chose cutting hair as a coping mechanism?" I asked as he stopped, looking up at me before continuing, "I had a lot of hair growing up so my father taught me to cut it, and when I did, I felt a sense of relief like I was cutting off my problems and struggles to grow into something more positive," he said as I spaced out, "I never thought of it like that," I said as he shrugged, "That's just how I see it," he said as I continued to space out.

"And what does Giovanni do when he wants to let something go?" I asked as on cue, Giovanni appeared at the door frame, "I don't just let go," he replied as I frown, "What do you mean?" I asked as he crossed his arms, "Unlike my brother, I have an obsession with tattoos, they tell a story and it's permanent, so whatever I went through, I embrace it, learn from it, get strength from it, then paint it on my canvas to remember how strong of a person I am, flexibility," he said before turning his back towards me, lifting his shirt to reveal a spine tattoo on his spine.

"That's deep," I said as he turned back around, "And you look hot," he said as I looked at the mirror before gasping. It was crazy, I didn't recognize myself as I reached up and touch my ear-length hair. It was fierce. I loved it.

"I love it." I said as Genesis smirked, "Gio's right, you look sexy with a bob," he said as I blushed before grinning widely, "Okay! Now I want a tattoo," I exclaimed in excitement as the twins chuckled, "Woah, slow your roll, Rosie," Genesis said as he patted my hair before leaving the bathroom, I sat there pouting before looking back at Giovanni, who grinned.

"Don't worry baby girl, I got you," he winked before leaving as I blushed hard.

Yep! I'm falling hard...