🔥xix🔥 M+

"I do," I replied honestly, looking into the eyes of the man that I pleaded to touch me, to soothe my ache, "Are you sure, there's no going back from this," he said as I forcefully swallowed, "You mean sex?" I asked, watching as his lips parted, "If that's what you want, but if you want consent then can I please fuck you, Rose?" He asked as I stopped breathing, completely speech before quickly nodding, "Yes please," I replied, as he quickly took off his shirt revealing his delicious physique and tattoos that made my breathing heavier and heavier.

"Please remove the comforter off the bed," he demanded as I stared at him puzzled, while he cleared the floor before looking back at me, "Now, Rosalie," he firmly said, startling me as I flinch before I stood up removing the comforter off my bed before turning to him, "What now?" I asked as he took the comforter, spreading it on the floor before grabbing a few pillows.

I watched as he made a makeshift bed causing me to frown, "Why to make a bed when we have on-

"Please Rose, no talking just let me do everything, trust me," he said pleadingly, looking as though he was in pain. I stepped towards him as he kneeled in front of me, placing his hands on the back of my thighs.

"I trust you," I whispered, running my hand through his hair while staring deeply into his eyes that darkened, "You're so beautiful," he mumbled before kissing my navel as my fingers gripped his hair, pushing him more into my skin as my body trembled at the feeling of his tongue and teeth tugging against my skin. My head tosses back as my eyes rolled back into my head. The pleasure, the feeling of having him so close made my head spin, I couldn't think straight, and my brain turned into mush at the overwhelming thoughts of being sexually controlled and used by this gorgeous man.

"Lay down," he said to me, moving away as I lay on my back causing my breasts to sit nice and pretty as he bit his lip at the sight of them, "You don't know how beautiful you are, Rose," he said as I shyly avoided his gaze, "No, look at me," he said pulling at my ankle as I looked at him smiling as I saw his smile, "I'll take care of you, I promise," he said as I nodded before whimpering as the feeling came back stronger than it has ever been.

Leaning over me with his arms on either side of my head, he raised his right hand, his fingertips traveled slowly along my left shoulder, and stopped at a certain place when I shivered. Giovanni's eyes quickly darted to mines with a deep stare and that's when I knew this was about to change my life.

Giovanni began planting kisses, sucking gently at the end of my shoulder, "You... taste... so... good," he planted a kiss in between each word before grazing his teeth against a particular spot exactly under my chest muscle as I moaned silently in satisfaction knowing that he had found my sweet spot. Giovanni kept kissing me on the same spot making me go dizzy, literally, my vision was becoming a blur. His kisses kept going down and down until he was on his knees kissing my abdomen. He stopped for a moment and slowly side my panties off my waist and down my legs, all while without breaking eye contact.

Throwing my panties to the side, Giovanni leaned forward before taking a deep inhale, closing his eyes as he moaned deeply. My face burned as I looked at him in disbelief, "Did you just smell me?" I asked as he chuckled darkly, "I see you, I've smelled you, I'm touching you, and I will taste you," he replied as his voice dropped an octave after every word that dripped from his lips.

Suddenly pulling away, Giovanni stood up on his feet, untying his gray and black shorts and bringing them down slowly revealing smooth-looking thighs, leaving him in black skin-tight boxers.

He dropped back to the floor and suddenly stopped and stood on his knees. Each leg is on either side of me. He just stood there and admire. But I was admiring something else though.