Rosalie had fallen asleep reading her mother's journal after she had arrived home and gone up to her bedroom. It was a long day yesterday, and she just wished it was all a dream, but it wasn't because it was a nightmare.

Morning arrived as she woke up. It was early as she remained in bed staring up at the ceiling, thinking about past events. She never expected this, she expected her parents to go through this type of struggle, it was just the tip of the iceberg.

Recalling her mother's words that she relived last night caused mixed emotions to bottle up inside of her as she thought about the woman who raised her and the woman that wrote that journal. In her eyes, they weren't the same person, and it was sad.

It pained Rosalie to read and know what her mother had gone through, what she felt, and how tired she was. She had enormous demons breathing down her neck, one being her mother, who cared for everything but her daughter's emotions, and well-being. She was selfish and only cared about herself.

She was the monster that haunted Aaliyah in her dreams. She was a control freak, who mentally and physically abused her daughter, criticized her for the littlest things, and broke her down with her nasty all because she was envious and hated that her daughter was young and beautiful.

Rosalie was disgusted.

Louis wasn't any different. Unlike his wife, he was silent, and although words hurt his silence would sometimes hurt Aaliyah more. He was never violent to her but would take his anger and jealousy out on his daughter's lover, the young man that reminded him of a young Benjamin, the man that stole the love of his life, and that hurts Aaliyah the most.

Rosalie wanted to hate her mother's parents, but she was taught to never hate, not even her worst enemy, so she had to figure something out. She had to go back to that house, her mother had more journals, and she wanted them, but how was she going to do so? Maybe she could talk to the twins.

Rosalie's train of thought was suddenly interrupted by the sound of her stomach, "I guess my appetite is back," she mumbled before getting up from bed. As she stood at the foot of her bed, she suddenly realized how horrible her father's room was, I sent shivers down her spine, "God, I have to do something with this room," she said shaking her head, "Sorry dad, but your taste is gross," she chuckled before walking to the bathroom.

Soaking in the tub was something that Rosalie needed, The water reached her mid back and thighs as she sat with her legs pulled up to her chest as she sat thinking about yesterday. Mainly about Genesis's reaction and how he came to her rescue. She thought he would've been petty and said, "I told you to do," but he was humble and held her while whispering comforting words in her ear.

It was sweet of him to care and now she couldn't get him out of her mind, along with his brother, who had come back from his mysterious disappearance.

Seeing him as she returned stunned Rosalie. Pacing shirtless in the living room with her grandfather, he appeared alarmed and almost scared, and seeing him in that state lit something up inside Rosalie. But to make things worst, the moment he saw her enter the house, he immediately stormed toward her before pulling her into his arms causing her heart to skip a beat. He was hot, no pun intended, and he smelt delicious.

Rosalie could've melted in his arms, shocking herself at the sudden effect he had on her, too shocked to reassure him that she was alright as he searched her body for any injuries until he saw her cheek. The bruise was beginning to show, and her cheek was slightly swollen.

"Gio? It's okay, I'm fine," she whispered as Giovanni reached up and touched her cheek, she whimpers softly, "Yeah, you're wonderful," he mumbled before walking away as she watched him before looking at Genesis, who pleaded before going after his brother.