ᴛᴇɴ

"Girl it feels so good to talk to you, we hadn't talked in a minute." I said as I smiled through the facetime, seeing Leiah smile back.

Leiah was my closest friend from back  in Atlanta, and even though I hadn't talked to her in months, I knew she was one phone call away, and everything was so smooth with her.

I told her about my life here, me and Kay, and how Tori was being weird to me after I told her about me and Kay.

It had been a minute since I stripped and I called her in telling her I ain't wanna work with her or there anymore, and sis went off.

" But girlll I'm not worried bout nobody else, other than Maurice, Mariya, Auntie and Kay." I said as she laughed nodding

"I feel you cuz these girls here so fake, like girls be tryna be my friend but talkin bout me to the opps. I had to knock a bitch out the other day!!" She said as I laughed

"Nahhh fa reall?!!! Lei-Lei leaving bitches unconscious!!" I said laughing as I heard a thud feeling my body start to pain

"Goddamn Lei-Lei I just fell!!! This shit hurt!" I said as I hissed in pain as all she did was continue laughing

I got back on the bed giving her a serious look as she stopped laughing, looking around

"Anyways... I'ma call you back boo" I said as we said our goodbyes.

Maurice knocked on my room door as he walked in right after.

"There's some man at the door for you.." he said as I nodded, getting up and walking downstairs. I opened the door as he smiled, giving me a bouquet of flowers.

"Kevinnn, you didn't have tooo" I said as I was smiling widely.

"Anything for my Elly" he said bringing me in smiling as he caressed my ass, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I backed out as i opened the door up wider. "Wanna come in?" I asked as he hesitated.

"You sure?" He asked as I nodded. I didn't wanna keep keeping him a secret and sooner or later my auntie and  siblings would have to know.

I mean.. we still never gave each other a title, but I feel it's not needed.. he's mine and I'm his.

"Yeah, come on. I want you to meet some people."
I said as he walked in. I grabbed his hand, leading him to the room with my auntie.

"Knock-knock." I said as my auntie looked up at me, then beside me, seeing Kay.

She sat up a bit as she smiled. "Who is this fine young man?" She said keeping her same smile as I smiled back.

"Kevin, this is my auntie Kara, Auntie this is Kevin." I said as he shaked her hand, as she brought him into a hug, surprising him.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am." He said smiling as she smiled back. "You too, son." She said as he looked surprised but shook it off.

"Come on I want you to meet my lil babies" I said referring to my siblings.

I went to their shared room as I opened the door, seeing Mariya on her bed and Maurice on the game.