ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Next Day
November 2nd, 2022

Next DayNovember 2nd, 2022

Marielle Carter

I've been up since 6am packing up all of the things that I would be able to bring to my place quickly, and of course i had already brought the big items out and put them in my place with the help of Kay. I took all my clothes and packed them in suitcases, as well as my shoes, and I put all my fragile items in bags, doubling them.

I made sure Mariya and Maurice packed their things too, and we were on our way out of the door after saying our 'see-you-laters' to my auntie.

Since my auntie is suffering from diabetes, I'm going to make sure that I pop in everyday to give her her meds and feed her, that's the least I can do, even if she'll tell me that she can do it on her own.

We all got in Kay's car as he was picking us up.

-

"Heyyy Kay" Mariya said as he smiled responding .
"Wasgood, y'all ready to go?" He said as we all nodded.
"Yeah.. we ready." I said as he pulled off and drove to our new place.

-
As I already had the keys, we made our way to the 4th floor, opening the door of our new place.

-As I already had the keys, we made our way to the 4th floor, opening the door of our new place

We were greeted with a sweet and surprising atmosphere.. even for me. We only brought the stuff here, but we never set up.

"Kayyyy!!! You didn't have to"  I said as he just shrugged smiling, as I hugged him. I saw the twins walk around looking as they saw their rooms.

"WE HAVE SEPARATE ROOMS??" They both said as I smiled, nodding.

"Yeah-" I said as they cut me off with a hug. I smiled feeling all the love and appreciation in the room.

-
I was sitting on my couch scrolling through my Instagram as I received an email from Quality Control.. which made me instantly click it out of curiosity.

It read:
Hello, this is Quality Control Music. We are contacting you regarding one of our artist Lil Baby, holding interest in your latest released and what we have heard, first track? We have a beat and we are wondering if you'd be available to record a song with him? For any other questions or concerns, please forward this message to us, responding. Thank you.

Umm wow.. I thought. 'Lil baby'!!
I smiled in disbelief as I forwarded the message.
"Hello, this is Marielle. That would be amazing, just send the beat over and let me write something out for it. Would I be writing a chorus or a verse? Maybe both?? Just let me know, thank you!"

I sent it, as I closed my laptop and got back on Instagram. Seeing lil baby had added my 'beetlejuice' song to his story. With the emojis ' 🔥🔥❤️' i smiled, liking it.

I got up, checking on my siblings in their individual rooms, seeing mariya on her computer, and Maurice on his game.

I smiled as they didn't notice my presence, as I eventually walked away, sitting back on my couch.

I opened the DoorDash app, ordering some Benihana since I was in the mood for it, and I know it would conclude this day in a good way.

I know exactly what the twins ate, so I ordered it and ordered some extra, as I know they will get hungry later.

-

"Food is here" I said as the doorbell rang, as I got it, sitting it on the counter.

They both came out of their rooms, as I sat their food in front of them.

"Benihana? Girl I only heard of them rich people eating this" Mariya said as I laughed..

Her expression changed as she started fake crying. "My sister is rich oh great heavens" she said as I laughed even more as I saw Maurice giving her the 'really nigga' look.

"Y'all just eat" I said laughing, because they are too muchhh.

- 660 words -
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for reading!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
More coming soon!