ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Damn girl, this shit gonna be a hit." Dougie said, as i laughed.

"I hope so... I just be pouring my feelings out on these beats fr." I responded as he nodded.

I had shown Dougie my new music, as we were becoming close. He had been Kay's dawg... but now he mine. Honestly, he's like a brother to me.
and I am so thankful for him.

When i first started writing and making music, o wasn't really sure how others would take it in. But when i let dougie and Kay hear it, they were my BIGGEST, supporters.

but lately things have been tiring. I guess I was used to... the simple days... the 9 to 5, and just experiencing the same days over and over again repeatedly.

but I guess it's a blessing that I can do something I love and get paid for it and make a living off of it. I step out of my thoughts, as I get my notebooks and things ready as I'm ready to leave the studio. Sometimes I end up getting so deep into my musical zone... that I forget that I have a life, siblings, and people to take care of. But now I'm gonna make my way... To my life and make sure that I take care of the ones who I love.
so, I make my way out of studio and enter my V.

KAY POV:

Man sometimes I don't even know how to deal with this shit. Niggas just hate, and hate, and hate.. until you can't hate no more and the hatred resets.. then they continue to hate.
funny thing is, all this gang stuff, and this street life.. its really getting boring and old.
See me...I was only in the streets for the money... but now off this music, I can make all the money i need.. so why do i need to be in the streets? I don't.

Plus, Marielle despises this street shit. From the first day i met and actually had a serious talk with her, she ain't hesitate to make that shit known. That's one of the things i love about her. She doesn't care what anyone thinks about her. Plus she's honest. And she'll let you know what she's thinking, or how she's feeling. She's A top tier female, I'll say.

but speaking on the street shit... its not like i wanna be in it. I just don't got no real choice. I can't sit back and try to focus on music without somebody disrespecting me. And everybody i know, knows ion take that disrespecting shit lightly.

But all i gotta say is... them fuck niggas with all the opposition... Needa know, if a hit come they way, they shouldn't be surprised.

And if they get hit in they shit, like that nigga Durk said. They should've ducked.