ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

- 1 week later -

' New beginnings' - incoming call

' New beginnings' - incoming call .
Accept Or Decline?

'Baby I made it obvious...' scratch that. 'Baby you should..' 'baby you should know this'.... 'That.. i ain't going' I started writing, scratching certain lines and entering new ones.

"And I ain't blowing no smoke... I mean... I been sober" I wrote trying to recollect mental images of what I eventually was trying to say and write.

- 30 minutes later -

'Baby you should know this...
that I ain't going
And I ain't been blowing no smoke
I mean, i been sober
But you should've known it...
That....I wasn't going
And I know you notice that changed
But I'll be your woman always..
Always and forever
Always
Always and forever
Always
Always"

"Seems like i can't get away from you
Broken hearts were made for two.. I guess?
And it's so confusing...
Finding the right ways to express...
We in love, it's a fear
It's a drug we do... I guess?
An addiction we won't admit" I sang as I was satisfied, playing the beat that was sent to me over and over again, tweaking certain keys and tones of my singing to match perfectly to the instrumental.

I sent baby a DM as I wanted to notify him of my finishing, and see if he had his part ready, and also schedule a studio time.

'Hey it's Marielle, finished my part for the song. Lemme know when yours is done so we can schedule booth times.' I sent with a yellow heart at the end, putting my phone down and walking to my bathroom.

"Incoming call from Kay" my speaker spoke as I grabbed my phone answering it

"Hello" I said as he eventually spoke.
"Yo ma, you busy today?" He said jumping straight to his point of calling.

"No, just gon be with my siblings since it's Saturday."
"Cool cool, y'all should slide over to the cookout at my peoples crib." He said as I smiled nodding.
"Ughh... you there?"he said as I realized he couldn't see me.
"Yeah we'd love to. Just send the lo and time" I said as he replied and we said our goodbyes.

I walked into Mariya's room as she was listening to music organizing her clothes.

"Hey Riya, turn that down for me" I said as I sat on her bed and she did so.
"Wassup?" Riya spoke with a smile on her face, curious.
"Nothing much, just came in here to tell you to get dressed, we're going to Kay's family cookout." I said as she nodded and got all excited.

"Oh my gosh ima get to see one of Kay's fine cousins or nephews or something?!!!" She said making me mentally facepalm myself, immediately laughing.

"Yeah... something like that" I said as she ran to her closet putting her clothes up and moving in a rapid motion finding something to wear.

I walked out laughing making my way to Maurice's room to tell him the same thing.

-
2 hours later (5:45 pm)

"Y'all ready?" I semi yelled to Riya and rice (pronounced Reese) as they yelled back a yes, making me grab my black ysl bag, spraying on some Burberry perfume before making my way towards the door.

"Come on y'all." I said as they followed after me, making our way to my car.

'Oh btw y'all we got sis a new car'

I opened the door to my new all black Benz S580, smiling. I don't know it's just every-time I get in this car it reminds me of all the things I've accomplished to get it. We all got in, as I opened my phone, setting the GPA to the lo.

-35 minutes -

The ride was a little long but we made it to a house in the Bronx, as I saw cars lined up outside and kids playing with the waterholes.

I parked my car, as I got out, holding my siblings hand. Once we reached the door, I knocked as it was opened soon after, seeing and older lady, as she smiled at me.

"You must be Marielle, come in baby" she said as I smiled. "Just walk straight till you get to the kitchen" she said as I did so, and my eyes met with Kay.

"Kevin, you didn't tell me she was this beautiful." The lady said as Kay smiled.
"Ma" was all he said as he chuckled.

"Thank you ma'am." I said appreciating her compliment.
"Don't thank me for honesty baby. The kids can go in the back and play with the rest." She said as I nodded, bending down to their height.

"If them kids try anything with y'all, y'all better remember who y'all bigger sis is and act onnit." I said lowly as they smiled nodding.

"Okay Mari" they said in sync and they ran towards the back, receiving a smile from me.

I sat down at the table with Kay beside me as he grabbed my hand. "What's up...?" I said a little confused, as he smiled. "I gotta introduce you." He said as he stood up, making me, as we walked in the living room.

In the living room, it was a bunch of younger girls and boys, teens, and older folk. Kay brought me to the attention once he spoke.

"Everybody... this is Marielle, Marielle this is everybody" he said as they came up to me one by one, introducing themselves.

(These names were just random, I don't know his real families name.)

"Hi baby, I'm Kevin's auntie, Antonette"
- Hi, it's nice to meet you
"Hey, I'm Kevin's Uncle, Clifford you can call me unc"
- Hey, it's nice to meet you unc

After a bunch of interactions with Kay's family, a pretty light skin girl came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Zayaila, Kay's cousin. Wanna take a flick?" She said as I smiled at her niceness nodding.

"Hey I'm Marielle, and sure" I said as I posed and she clicked the button.

After that we talked for a while, and she was a really cool person. Kay did give me weird looks from time to time but I ignored it cuz I was genuinely having a good time.