sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Third Person Omniscient

"man ain't nobody worried bout that nigga, i'm itching to catch a DOA." Kay said speaking to some of his homeboys like B Lovee and Dougie B. Kay was still in the streets, despite his music rise. And, Marielle greatly despised this. As much as he loved Marielle, he was already too deep in this gang affiliation. Now, It was a Ride Or Die, and he sure wasn't dying before leading a legacy.

Kay had recently gotten off a live with DThang, and honestly Kay only did shit like this for fun. Arguing with the niggas and seeing them get hot, was some real live funny shit.

Plus, DThang was his fucking cousin. But that ain't stop shit, nigga repped with them hoes, so kay saw an opp. No blood, No relations, just a bitch ass who he held opposition with.

"Man, them bitch ass niggas ain't even worth talking bout." B Lovee said as they all nodded.

"If we gotta hit a lick, you know we on that DOA shit." Dougie said, receiving approval and laughs from the rest.

They were at Dougie's crib, either on the game, talking and just chilling. They planned to go to the studio later on, and record and drop some shit. A little something for the fans, and some shit that would make them opp fans mad.

-

Marielle sat in the studio, contemplating on what she wanted to do with this beat. She knew she wanted the overall meaning to be about love.. but she also wanted others to understand how past relationships left her, mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Then, she had a title idea.

"BOUT MINE."

then she started writing to the beat as it played out. She'd always write a little now, and freestyle the rest.

'feelin lost, feelin nervous
and i know i don't deserve this..
whats it cost?
cuz i want you back babe..
goin out sad lately.
blocking my call, don't tempt me.
promise i won't let you forget me,
i remind you every time.
You a vibe, but you done lost your fucking mind.'

she wrote, dropping her pen, and entering the booth, placing the headphones on, as she que'd them to play the beat from the beginning. Then, she went in.