Everything ive loved, became everything i lost

~time skip to next week (when you get the ultrasound)~
Kurloz was driving Gamzee and I to the hospital. Today's the big day. the day we'll find out if our baby is a boy or a girl. "you ready?" Kurloz asked, opening the hospital doors. "yeah" me and Gamzee said in unison. We sat in the waiting room until the receptionist lady called my name. "(Y/N) (L/N)" Kurloz, Gamzee and I walked up and she pointed to the room. I thanked her and we made our way over. "Are you (Y/N)?" He asked. i nodded. "I'm doctor Scratch. just call me doc Scratch" he smiled. Then he turned to Gamzee. "oh, yours Mr. Makara?" He chuckled. "actually, we're not sure. there was a bit of an incident.." he replied. "ah, I see. sorry for that. also, I have your medication ready, you can pick that up after we're done here" he said. medication? What is he talking about? Gamzee never told me he was on medication. "Could you lay right here for please me miss (Y/N)" he said, patting the bed thing (what's that even called tf). I walked over and did as he said, then he lifted my shirt over my stomach. He then rubbed this cold goopy stuff all over my stomach. Gamzee held my hand, smiling. The doctor turned on the monitor and placed the ultrasound wand on me. He moved it around until we had a clear view of the baby. "oh my. this is interesting" the doctor chuckled. "what? Is it a boy or girl?" I asked. "well, its both" Doc Scratch replied. "what do you mean bro?" Gamzee asked. "looks like you got yourself a pair of twins here. congratulations!" He smiled. twins? This is great!

~woah you're home now~

When we got home, we all sat on the couch. everyone was hella exhausted. "so...names?" Kurloz asked. "max and miracle" Gamzee and I said in unison. we noticed and giggled. "aw that's cute" he smiled. We decided to all go to bed, considering we're packing to go to the new house tomorrow. after brushing my teeth and going to the bathroom, I joined Gamzee in bed. "night lil mama, love you" he said, kissing my cheek lightly. "love you too gam" I returned the kiss and then snuggled into his chest.

I woke up to the sound of cardboard being folded and tossed around. I sat up and yawned. oh, yeah. today is the day we start packing. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. 'Jesus, when's the last time I showered?' I thought. I stripped down and started the shower, waiting til' it was warm enough. I stepped in, letting the heat encase my body. I sighed, leaning against the shower wall. When I leaned back up to return under the hot water, I felt arms around my waist. "hey lil mama" Gamzee whispered huskily in my ear (HeY lIl MaMa LeT mE wHiSpEr In YoUr EaR lEt Me TeLl YoU sOmEtHiNg ThAt YoU mIgHt LiKe To HeAr ;o) WaIt TiL yOu SeE mY dIcK (sorry omf)). That voice drives me absolutely insane. I bit my lip as I felt him pull me closer. "Gamzee I-" I started. "chill, chill. I wasn't thinking of doing that. not while you're pregnant, don't worry" he said, nuzzling my cheek. "thank you Gamzee" I smiled, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirked and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed back, biting his lip gently. we continued the shower make-outs as we washed each other, then we got out. Gamzee carried me bridal style back to the room and then we got dressed to help Kurloz finish packing.

After about 3 hours, we stopped for a lunch break. We ordered pizza and started planning for the new house. "Theres three rooms, so You and Gamzee get a room, I get a room, and the twins get a room" Kurloz explained. "Are the twins sleeping with us for the first few months?" I asked. "well yeah,well have to keep a close eye on them and all" Gamzee replied, smiling. Kurloz smiled too. "it's nice to see you both so happy" he said. "it feels great to be happy after everything, y'know?" I said, putting my arms around both of them and sighing happily. "good to be with you guys".

We packed for 3 more hours. Most of the stuff was already packed, so we decided to finish for the night. We threw out a lot of shit too. I flopped on the bed, tired as fuck. I sat up and stretched, then Gamzee walked in. he smiled, getting on his knees in front of my and lifting my shirt a bit. "Gamzee? What are you doing?" I giggled. he didn't reply. he nuzzled and kissed my stomach. "when you guys come out, daddy and mommy will take good care of you. We're gonna love you and protect you forever" He mumbled, kissing my stomach once more. That was so cute. Gamzee really is perfect. He smiled up at me and then hopped into bed, holding me close. "I love you (Y/N). Goodnight" he said sleepily. "I love you too Gamzee. goodnight" we both drifted off quickly.

~a week later yo~

We're here. we spent the last 2 days un packing,and were almost done. We've started on the kids' room too. It's cute, the walls are purple with polka dots (guess who chose that), and there's little clown figures beside each of their cribs. This house is amazing. This family is amazing. we have most things figured out. Me and Gamzee do our school stuff online, Because He refused to let me got to school with the possibility of being pushed or something. he's so protective of me, I find it quite cute. currently, we were out baby shopping. We got some strange looks from the other parents in there, some even scoffed. I could feel Gamzee staring daggers at them. I stroked his arm in attempt to calm him down. "Gam, babe. it's okay, they just don't know what happened" I said softly. He looked at me and smiled. I'm glad I can calm him down so easily. "Yoooooo! Check this out guys!" Kurloz said, holding up a matching set of purple onesies with (F/C) polka dots. "look how cute they are Gam!" I said, tugging on his sleeve lightly. "Want 'em?" Kurloz asked. "hell yeah bro!" Gamzee replied, taking them from Kurloz and placing them into the cart.

We got home and put all of the baby stuff in the room, we could finish decorating the room later. Oh yeah, I was going to ask Gamzee about the medication Doc Scratch was talking about. Gamzee was in the kitchen making sandwiches. I hugged him behind and leaned my head up on his shoulder. I could reach if i was on my tippy toes. "Hey there" he chuckled. "Gamzee I....i have a question for you" I said nervously. "what's on your mind baby girl?" He asked, turning to me. " what medication was doc scratch talking about" I asked. he stopped making the sandwiches and turned to me. he sighed deeply. "I figured you'd need to know soon enough. well, without those pills, I kinda spaz out. I'm not me" he started. "I broke Kurloz's arm once. I need them. and I'll keep taking them to make sure I don't hurt you, Max, or Miracle"
Now I understood. "oh. I see. thanks for telling me though, I was worried" I said, hugging him again.

After we ate lunch, Gamzee went out. he said he had some important errands to run. so here I am, sitting in the bathroom, with my knees to my chest. Oh, and crying my eyes out. Why? Because I just received more texts from my dad. I kept getting them.
BING!
You fucking slut
BING!
Are you dead yet?
BING!
I hope you're dead
BING!
You're a worthless piece of shit
BING!
I'm going to trace your texts back to find your location.

Oh no. no no no he can't! What will he do to me! He probably won't care if I'm pregnant anyways. I don't want my babies hurt. I have to tell Kurloz and Gamzee. Kurloz is here, I'll just tell him. still crying, I got up to find him. He was in his room, on his laptop. I stood in his doorway. "K-Kurloz?" I stuttered. He looked up at me. "what's wrong sis? Cmere" he motioned towards me. i sat beside him on the bed and handed him my phone. he scrolls through the texts with an angry look on his face. "no fucking way. we won't let this happen to you, I promise" he said, holding me close. I cried into his chest for what seemed like forever, until I fell asleep. He laid me on his bed and then waited for Gamzee.

~Gamzee's pov (for the first time in foreverrrrrr)~

I got a text from Kurloz. he said it was urgent. I just need a couple more minutes and- speak of the devil. there's my dealer right now. "hey man, I got it" he whispered. "nice nice. thanks Rufioh" I replied, taking the bottle of pills from him. "I can't stay 'n chat though, got an emergency at home" he nodded. " that's alright, I gotta get goin too"

~ur home now peasant~

I hurried as fast as I could to get home. I ran to kurloz's room and saw (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. so what was up? my thoughts were interrupted by a phone shoved into my face. "Read the texts." Kurloz said, dropping it into my hands. I read through all of the messages. All of them.

-where the fuck are you?-

-get your ass home now!-

-you worthless piece of shit I hope you rot in hell!-

-fucking whore, I'm glad you left-

-I'm going to find you and kill you-

Now I understand why (Y/N) was like that. I get why she hurt. I get what Kurloz meant.

*flashback*
"Gamzee, (Y/N) loves you. hell, she even gave you her virginity! Why the fuck would you do that to her!?" He practically yelled at me. "I don't know. I wasn't thinking" I said through tears. "you don't even know what she does to herself. you don't know what she's been through"

*end of flashback*