I need you

~your pov~

I woke up and I was cuddled into sollux. "Soooollllll" I said poking him. "holy thit (Y/N) whatttt" he growled. "School dipshit" I said. I went into the bathroom and changed into some (f/c) skinny jeans, a (f/c) tshirt and my fave sweater. When I was done, I Walked out and sol was done changing as well. We walked to school together and got there with 10 minutes to spare.

~time skip to after lunch~

I went back to my locker to get ready for my next class. I was getting my books when Terezi walked up to me. "Hehe hey slut" she said. I ignored her. "I said hey!" she yelled. "Terezi leave me alone" I said. "oh fine. and by the way, your boyfriends A great lay" she cackled. That's it. I broke. I slammed my locker and Ran. I ran out of the school and into the forest. I found a tree, climbed it and cried my eyes out. I wanna stay here forever.

~Gamzees pov~

I was at my locker and I heard Terezi cackling. Oh god what did she do now. I was going to see what's up, and (Y/N) zoomed straight past me and out the doors. I ran after her. I saw her go into the forest and into the tree. I got my phone out and called kurloz to come help me.

"Hello?"
"Hey motherfucker. Terezi said some shit to(Y/N) and she like ran out of the school crying and she climbed a tree and I need you to help me get her out"
"I'll be right there"

I hung up and called for (Y/N)

~your pov~

"(Y/N)!!!! come down please. You know I didn't motherfucking mean to do that!! I'm sorry I fucked up so bad! I don't wanna lose you..." Gamzee looked like he was about to cry. "I love you..." He started crying. Kurloz came and tried to comfort him. I don't like seeing him like this, so I climbed down. I ran up and hugged him tightly. "Gamzee I fucking love you so much. I know you didn't mean it but it kinda hurts me to know you did" I said. "I'm so so sorry" he said. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. I missed this. "So are you guys done or what..?" kurloz asked. "One sec I have to text sol to tell him I'm coming to grab my stuff" I said. "wait...you were staying at his place?" Gamzee asked concerned. "Well yeah" I said. He looked angry.

~time skippy-dooooo~

After we got home from getting my stuff, Gamzee and I cuddled in his bed. I missed his touch. Yes, I was mad at him, but I love him so much. He was there for me when no one was. He saved me. "you don't know how much I missed you sis" He said hugging me close. "I missed you too. I love you Gamzee" I said. he kissed my lips softly. "I love you too lil' mama" he said softly. I cuddled up closer to me and he slid his arms around my waist. "Gamzee I'm tireddddddd" I whined. "Sleep then. Don't worry, I'll be right here" he cooed. I felt so much better hearing that. In a matter of 10 minutes, I fell asleep in his arms.

~Gamzees Pov~

(Y/N) fell asleep in my arms. She's so cute like that. "Hey you guys like,okay?" Kurloz asked. "Oh hey bro didn't see ya there. And yeah we're good. Kurloz, I love her so much and I don't wanna lose her again" I started tearing up. "I love you too" (Y/N) whispered, eyes still closed. Kurloz left and then I fell asleep with (Y/N) still in my arms. she's mine, and I'm going to keep it that way.

((A/N: so happy late Halloween lol. Anyway, I appreciate all your guys' comments and votes! and I need new ideas for story's. I was thinking of doing and anime YAOI one-shot book also i apologize for the short chapter.If you have any ideas or need someone to talk to about stuff, message me<3 (^_−)−))