Dirty thoughts~

((A/N you probably guessed from the title, but this will be the lemon chapter :D don't like, don't read))

(Third person cuz sex in normal pov is weirdddd)

Did gamzee just admit to you that he....touched himself? Okay, yes you had very inappropriate thoughts about him. In the middle of daydreaming, out of nowhere, Gamzee kissed you. He pulled away quickly. "sorry sis...I dunno what came ove-" you cut him off by smashing your lips against his. " I actually didn't mind it" You said. Gamzee pulled you onto his lap and into a passionate kiss. He bit your bottom lip asking for an entrance, which you decided to decline just to tease him. He just shoved his tongue into your mouth anyway. God he's so sexy. Your tongues explored each other's mouths and then Gamzee pushed you onto the bed, breaking the kiss. "do you want to like? do it?" He asked awkwardly. You nodded. he took off your shirt and your (shorts/pants/ whatever the fuck your wearing) and then started to kiss and suck on your neck, searching for your sweet spot. when he found it, You moaned a little. You could feel him grinning against my skin. "wanna see my tattoo?" he asked. You nodded again. You had a good idea of where it was. he got off you and then slowly started to take off his boxers, revealing his Capricorn tattoo and his huge bulge. You stared at it. How the fuck is that even going to fit!? You thought. "hehe like what you see sis?" Gamzee asked. he begun to undo your bra and take it off,throwing it somewhere into the room. He started to suck and nip on your right nipple, while he was rubbing your other breast. You could barely contain your moans,the pleasure was amazing. Gamzee left a trail of kisses down your chest all the way to your hips. He rubbed through your already wet panties. "exited are we?" he asked seductively. He pulled your (f/c) panties off with his teeth and then started to lick your womanhood. He accedentally grazed his tongue over your clit and You moaned loudly. "oh Gamzee! Lick that spot again!" You moaned. he happily obliged and began to lick and suck that spot. You were about to hit your climax when he stopped and you felt his finger inside of you. He started pumping and added another finger. You moaned and he smiled. "are you ready?" he asked as he took his fingers out. "y-yeah" you said. "are you sure? I don't want to push you into anything" he said. "No, I want this. I want you" you said seductively. He grinned and positioned himself at your entrance. You nodded and he slowly slid in. it hurt a lot, but soon turned into pleasure. He started thrusting in in out, getting faster and harder with each thrust. You felt yourself reaching your climax. "G-gamzee! Im close!" you moaned. "Me t-too motherfucker" he said. you both moaned each others names as you climaxed. Gamzee pulled out and laid beside you, kissing you softly on the lips. "that was amazing" you said. In a matter or minutes you two had drifted off to sleep.

((A/N this is my first lemon and I don't think it's very good...but anyway, tell me if you liked it or nah and if you have requests for a new x reader story or whatever comment or message me! bai guyz(^_−)−))