I dont wanna do this anymore

~your pov~

I woke up at 3:00 am. I had a horrible nightmare. Gamzee said he fucked Terezi and- oh. That actually happened. I love him but I just dont know what to think anymore. I decided to pester Sollux, knowing him he's probably still up.

-ChumHandle [CH] has begun pestering TwinArmageddons [TA]-

CH: hey sol. you up?

TA: ye2 ii am. What2 up?

CH: well, Gamzee went to a party and he like got high and fucked Terezi and honestly sol im so broken right now i dont know what to do.

TA: holy 2hit that2 har2h. Wanna 2tay at my place two cool down or 2omethiing?

CH: sure sol. When should i come?

TA: you could come riight now iif you want two. ii can piick you up.

CH: okay thanks! ill gwt my stuff and meet you outside.

TA: 2ee you 2oon honeybee

-ChumHandle [CH] has ceased pestering TwinArmageddons [TA]-

I got my bag and put some stuff that id need in it. I put my bag on my shoulder and went to see if Kurloz was still up. I knocked on the door and kurloz opened it. "Hey whats up?" he asked. "Im going to stay at sols for a bit. I kind of need to be away from Gamzee for a while" I said quietly. I was tearing up a little. Kurloz saw and hugged me tightly for a minute, and then let go. "ill tell him sis" Kurloz said. "Thanks" I said. I kissed his cheek and absconded out to the front of the apartment building to meet sol. He pulled up and got out of the car. "Hey (y/n/n) you okay?" He asked. (y/n/n means your nick name btw) "yeah im fine" I said. We both got into the car and he began to drive to his house. "My dad thaid he'th okay with you thtaying" he said. "thanks sol this means alot" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I saw his adorkable little blush. When we reached his house we got out of the car and went inside. "Hello (Y/N)" psii greeted. "Hey psii. thanks for letting me stay with you it means alot" I smiled. "No problem just don't be loud" he smirked. "HOLY THIT DAD FUCK YOU" sol yelled. Psi just laughed. Me and sol ran upstairs and into his room. "sol I'm tireddddddd" I whined. "well thit (Y/N) itth 3 fucking am" he said. "are we sharing the bed or.." I asked. "We can If you wanna honeybee" he said. I got into the bed and waited for sol. He stripped into his boxers and climbed in beside me. Damn was my face red. "Whatth wrong?" He asked. "N-nothing" I said, still blushing. "well okay. Night" he said. he took off his glasses and placed them on the side table. I kissed his cheek (damn you sure love kissing people's cheeks don't you?). "Night sol" I said and cuddled into his chest.

~time skip to morning and Gamzees pov~

I woke up and (Y/N) wasn't beside me. I got up and went to see if Kurloz knew where she was. "hey bro do you know where (Y/N) is? she wasn't all up and there when I woke up" I said. "She went to stay at a friends house for a while. Said she needed to cool off" He said. "I'm so motherfucking stupid" I mumbled to myself. I went back to my room and flopped back down on my bed. Not really any point in doing shit today.

(( A/N: so that's a thing I did. I can't believe I decided to continue this shit story but if you guys like it then yeah! (^_−)−))