That thing called love

You woke up in Gamzees arms,not wanting to leave for some reason. you checked your phone. it was 5:30 am. you also had a lot of missed calls from your dad 'perfect' you thought.you saw Gamzee open his beautiful almost purple eyes. "morning sis" he said. "Morning" you said as you kissed his cheek. He blushed a little. "what was that for?" he asked. "I-I'm sorry" you stuttered. "No need to be. honk" he said smiling. "Can I take a shower?" you asked. "of course sis, you live here now you don't have to ask" he said poking your nose. you got out of the bed. "I'll be right back" you smiled as you walked out the door and went to the bathroom. Kurloz walks out of his room and stops you. "hey (Y/N)" he said sleepily. "oh hey kurloz. why are you up so early?" you asked. "I could ask you the same" he laughed. " I was about to take a shower" You said. "Ohh. where's gam?" he asked. "In the room still" you replied. "ohh.don't be fucking in the shower and shit okay?" he said as he started back to his room. "shut up!" You laughed. You got into the shower and started to wash yourself.(no way in hell am I doing a descriptive shower scene)

~Gamzees pov~

You stayed in bed while (Y/N) took a shower. You just laid there, thinking. just then,your phone rang. you picked it up and answered it. it was karkat."hello motherfucker" you said. "hey fuckass. uhh can I come over? I need to talk to you about some shit..." He said, sounding a little bit shaky, as if he's been crying. "anything for my motherfucking best bro. honk" you say. "okay I'll be there in 15 minutes" he said hanging up. (Y/N) Walked in, wearing only a towel. dirty thoughts flooded my mind.Her face was a little red. "I-I just have to get some clothes" she said. She got some clothes out of her bag and went into the bathroom to change. She came back and sat on the bed with me. "oh yeah karbro is coming over. He said he needs to talk with me about stuff" I said. "oh okay" she replied. I got up to go get dressed.

~your motherfucking pov~

God he's just perfect. You just met the guy and you think your in love. You kinda think he likes you too, judging on how close he held you last night. and from the thing you felt on your leg (witch most definitely was NOT his phone..). Gamzee came back and jumped on the bed with you. "I wonder what's going on with karkat" you say. "yeah me too" he says.

"hey uhh...(Y/N)?"

"Yeah gam?"

"Can I uhh...tell you something?"

"Shoot"

Gamzee put his arms around your waist and pulls you onto his lap, putting your lips into a passionate kiss. "I really-" "okay I'm her-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" karkat screams. you stop kissing Gamzee and get off him. "Hey karbro, ever motherfucking heard of knocking?" Gamzee said. "Nevermind that.Anyway, Can I talk to you now?" karkat asked. "anything for my motherfucking best friend. honk" gamzee smiled. "I'll leave you to alone then" I said as I walked out the door. just then, my phone went off. someone was pestering me.

-TwinArmageddons [TA] has begun pestering ChumHandle [CH]ー

TA: hey (Y/N)

CH: hai sol

TA: wanna liike meet up 2omewhere today?

CH: sure! how about the park?

TA: okay. how doe2 3:00 2ound?

CH: perfect! see ya later!

-ChumHandle [CH] has ceased pestering TwinArmageddons [TA]ー

It was 2:00. you had an hour to get ready. This should be fun.