LTD. 10

CHAPTER 10
"Alive again"

HEERO

   Monday and our tight schedule starts. Isang linggo na namang walang pahinga. Well, self, this is the dream you choose. Why do you sounds like you didn't sign up for this? Angal ng sarili kong utak. After my battle against myself.

   I enter the dressing room and I am greeted by the noise that I always hear. Busy ang lahat sa paglalagay ng make-up sa mukha nina Jax. Tapos nang ayusan ang maknae line.

   They all look at me when I quitely sit on the chair in front of the big mirror. May ilang staff na lumapit at sinimulan na akong ayusan. Our new music video has been released last night and I just finish streaming it. 11 million na ang views for the last 8 hours of it's release.

  Now, we are in the music bank for our comeback performance. It's live that's why we need to do our best to give a better performance for the fans. And for the producers.

   Nakapikit lamang ako habang inaayusan nila ang aking mukha. I don't wear make up that often before but because of my job right now. Kinailangan. Halos araw-araw na. Kaya gusto kong pumapasok sa school, laging bare face ang mukha ko.

   "Are you all finish? 20 minutes and you will go on the stage!", paalala ni Han-pdnim. Isang producer. Sumagot ang mga staff.

  Nagbihis na ako ng costume. After 20 minutes, we get in the stage and perform. Maganda ang naging performance kahit na medyo nagkaron ng problema sa in-ear ko. I don't know if I hear it right but I heard the producer curse and wants to ruin our comeback performance.

   Sanay na kami sa ganoong sitwasyon pero ang marinig mula sa isang producer ang ganoong salita ay hindi maganda. I feel mad and when our performance finish. I do all I can to give the fans a sweet smile like I enjoyed dancing and singing. Na parang walang nangyaring hindi maganda.

   And when we go back to the dressing room. Lahat kami ay naghahabol ng hininga dahil sa pagod. I maintain myself calm when the producer who curse earlier went in. He smiled..a fake one.

   "Congratulations on your comeback. Nice choreography," he greeted and then we bow and say thank you. Umalis ito. That's when I burst out in annoyance. They are not filming this anyway.

   "What's with that producer? Does he really want to ruin everything?", inis kong tanong. Jaewon look at me, completely confused. What? Hindi ba nila narinig yung narinig ko?

   One of the stylist give me a mini fan but I just give it to Nico. Takang-taka din ito.

  "Wae? You didn't heard him at the performance?", I ask and take off my in-ear. Jax frowned.

  "What is it hyung?", he ask. Puzzled.

  "Jeongmal? You didn't hear it? He curse us while we are performing. I couldn't even hear the counts and the music," pagamin ko sa kanila. Napalingon sa amin ang ilang staff na nakarinig sa sinabi ko. Suho even look at us, shocked.

   "But you still manage to sing and dance with the music accurately right? Hyung?", Seohun stated. I sigh.

  "Yeah. But that's not the point. It's just...that's frustrating. Is he personally mad at me that's why he do that?", I muttered in frustration and sit on the sofa beside Nico.