CHAPTER 5

Jack flopped down next to Mia on the bed, the both of them breathing heavily as they dripped sweat. Mia laid there staring at the ceiling and glanced over at the telephone as it began to ring.
"Do not speak. Do not move," she hissed gripping Jack's chest hair making him wince.
"Okay, okay!" He groaned when she let go picking up his box of cigarettes and a lighter. Mia sighed and picked up the phone, her heart pounding.
"Hello?" She held the phone between her shoulder and ear, picking at the skin around her nails.
"Hi, love!" From the tone of his voice, Tony seemed to be in a very happy mood. Mia smiled at his voice forgetting Jack was even next to her. "How's everything?"
"Oh, everything's fine. I went and got some fruit today. I might make an apple pie," she smiled and twirled the phone cord around her finger like a schoolgirl. She heard Tony chuckle softly.
"I wish I could eat your pie." Her breath hitched at his comment, her stomach getting butterflies.
  "Tony," she whispered softly.
   She felt like she couldn't breathe, her thoughts racing as she imagined his large hands all over her body. The way his tongue felt. The way he thrusted in and out of her.
   "Play with yourself," he growled into the phone.
   She knew he was touching himself already by the way he was breathing. She slid her hand under the covers and shivered, her cunt still sensitive from Jack. She could feel his eyes on her.
"Tony," she moaned softly while rubbing her clit.
   Her series of moans made Jack raise a brow as he bit his lip. He watched as she closed her eyes, her body shaking from the pleasure she was giving herself.
   "Tell me more," she whimpered, her cunt dripping wet.
"Mhm. You want more?" His voice was low, and she heard soft groans coming from him.
   "Yes!" She pushed her fingers inside of herself and watched as Jack slid under the blankets, a loud moan coming from her as he replaced her fingers with his while eating her out.
   "Are you gonna be a good girl and let me hear you moan?" Tony asked in his Hannibal voice which made Mia push Jack's head against her.
She arched her back and set the phone on her shoulder as Jack fingers slipped deep inside of her. The sounds of her moans and curse words made both Tony and Jack hard.
"Hmmm, cum for me," Tony whispered softly as he got closer.
   "Fuck! Keep going!"
   Jack knew she was talking to him but could hear Tony on the other end struggling to get words out as he was closer and closer to his climax. Jack grabbed the phone, his tongue and fingers still going at it as he let out a loud grunt, pulling the cord out of the wall mount.
   "You bastard!" Mia shouted arching her back as he didn't stop. She could hear the phone buzzing and tried to wrestle him off of her, but Jack had too strong of a grip.
He held one of her thighs tightly and tried his best to hold her still, her cunt squeezing his fingers. Jack curled his fingers playing with her g spot and smirked softly as she pulled at his hair. 
She was close.
"Jack!" She closed her eyes and bit her lip thinking about Tony and nothing but Tony. She imagined this was her lover pleasing her, not Jack. She gripped his hair and let out a scream, Jack still flicking his tongue against her until she closed her legs tightly which caused him to get up.
She laid there breathing heavily trying her best not to get angry. She knew she had to think of some sort of excuse as to why the phone disconnected from the wall.
    She opened her eyes and glared at Jack who was getting dressed. She let out a laugh and stared at his back when he sat on the edge of the bed.
   "What's funny?" Jack's back was facing her, but he could feel her eyes piercing through him.
   "Nothing." She smirked and sat up to plug the phone back into the wall only to notice the cord snapped in half. "You owe me a new phone."
"Yeah, whatever," he huffed. He got up to zip his pants and turned to her. "After tonight and tomorrow afternoon, I don't know when I'll see you again."
She shrugged and got out of bed. "I'm not surprised."
   Jack stepped aside and watched her enter the bathroom.
   "Wouldn't be the first time you treated me like one of your little whores. Y'know? The ones you ditch when you're done with them." She sat down in the toilet and began to pee. "Anjelica for example."
Jack was fuming at this point. Mia sat helplessly on the toilet as Jack marched in, gripping her throat with his hand as he got in her face. He gritted his teeth and noticed the fear in her eyes.
"You leave her out of this. Do you understand?"
"Get out." They stared at each other until she kicked him. "GO!" She kicked him again as tears filled her eyes.
     He kissed her gently and continued to stare at her as she cried.
    "I hate you so much," she cried softly as he wiped her tears. He smiled and raised his brows.
    "I know, the feelings are mutual," he teased. "I'll be back. I gotta get you a new phone."
She watched as he walked away and listened to his shoes clack against the wooden stairs, the front door opening and closing soon after that.