Panic

Third P.O.V

Aizawa ran down the stairs of the hospital the following day. he spends the night at the hospital next to izuku. He had gotten a text from his husband saying they had found the culprit. (Yes I know they don't usually can find the culprit this easily but this father is an idiot. he literally just hid in the dumpster.) Aizawa ran down the block to his husband asking him to bring him to the culprit. little did Aizawa's husband know that Aizawa was going to kill this man because by the time he realized it was already too late they were already in the room and his husband was already at his friend's dad's throat threatening him. Present Mic literally had to drag his husband back and away from the prisoner so they could talk to him sadly that didn't last for long as soon as the culprit wouldn't answer any of the questions or cooperate Aizawa quickly use his Quirk and then immediately went at the father again ready to kill him at any moment they literally had to take Aizawa out of the room. Once Everything was taken care of they both had to the hospital. When they walked in izuku was having a breakdown and was about to jump out the window.

Aizawa's P.O.V.

I grabbed him in my scarf and pulled him close and got down to his level (he's really short like a midget compared to kids his age.) Midoryia it's fine. You're okay. No one is going to hurt you. Just listen to my heart and calm down. I soon released him from my scarf and hugged him he tensed.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I woke up in an entirely unfamiliar place I immediately started to scratch at my arms. And started to bleed. I feel arms pinning mine together. I start to panic even more and I climb up the wall and up to the window ready to jump. I hear scrambling feet and banging and clattering of metal pans. I then hear a door open and close and feel a piece of fabric wrapped around me and then I feel the warmth and a heartbeat. Then I hear a man's voice. I can't hear what he's saying but I then feel the fabric disappear and arms wrap around my body. I then feel my eyelids start to droop. And before I know it all I could hear was someone's heartbeat and I was consumed by darkness.

Present mic's P.O.V.

I see the kid for the first time I Immediately see how skinny and Malnourished the kid is. Then see a nurse pick up a syringe of Mystery liquid. And rush over to the kid. But Sho stops her. And comforts the kid. Then nods. And boom he's asleep.