Izuku you're alive.

Wholesome chapter of uraraka finding out izuku has cancer and survived.

Uraraka's P.O.V.

I walk into the common room to find all of class 1-a crying. Hey what's wrong guys. I ask confused. They only press play on the tv and there I see my boyfriend. "Hey, Class 1-A. If you're watching this I'm probably in the hospital and don't have much time left. You see when I told you all that 'hypothetical situation' It wasn't really hypothetical. I have stage four lung cancer. All those times I'd constantly cough uncontrollably." He starts coughing. "Like that. Its cancer. Heh, Kacchan remember the joke you made in middle school? What was it... don't be sad cause sad backward is das and das not good. Take your own advice. And do me a favor and take care of eri-chan. And comfort Ochacko when I'm gone.

Iida I need you to be strong I know the bond we had was strong but it's over...  Please stay strong. Thank you all  for being there for me. Momo I need you to clean out my dorm. In the top drawer of my desk, there is a note. I want you to go to the Mustafa prison. And ask for  Hizashi midoryia he's my biological father. Tell him I wanted him to have the note. Don't open it. no matter what. Class one a I need all of you guys to be strong and tell my story to eri when I'm gone. For now tell her that her big brother is on a trip and he will come back soon. When she turns 13 tell her these exact words or play this video. 'Your big brother died. He was a great man he died from cancer and wanted you to know that he loves you and is watching over you as we speak.' If she cries tell her where I am and I'll meet her half-way. I have to go now destiny calls hope you all keep strong."  He says as the video stops. I burst into tears. IZUKU I scream. A few months pass and a tall man connected to a machine comes in. "Hey dear did you miss me?" The man says. It took a minute. Wait izuku... 

You're alive?
"Yeah I had a lucky day and the cancer is gone".
.