Tainted heart of gold

Bakugou's Pov

'Tch that bastard had me worried. Stupid nerd.' I thought to myself as I walked to class. Hey deku why didn't you take my advice and jump off the roof? 'Why did I say that.' "Same reason as always bakugou, besides I know you'd miss me," Izuku said as he stuck his tongue out and ran. Damn nerd, I'm glad you're alive. I woke up screaming. 'Damn nerd I miss you'

I looked at an old picture of us as kids. My vision got blurry as I was crying. 'Why'd you have to leave me so soon.' I heard my alarm go off. 'Crap! I'm late.' I thought as I ran to school. "Hey, kachan" Deku says. Nerd... You're alive! I missed you so much I yelled as I ran to him. He flinched. Deku are you scared of me? "No kacchan it's something else nothing to worry about."

An extra walks in. "Class this is a new student treat him with respect class will begin in 9 minutes. I'm the new teacher for this class. ' I'm not corrupting you' " The extra starts talking to izuku. "hey broccoli." "Shin stop not here." You know this guy."Yeah, he's... my .... um... Shin help." "I'm the son of his therapist." "Wait I didn't agree to have a theiprast." Izuku's eyes went blank. "Go to the front. And explain what you told to your 'therapist'. " Izuku walks to the front. He whispers something to the teacher. "oh sweet heavens go ahead"

" I don't want you to know how I'm feeling but you can read me like an open book you don't need to cry or show me sympathy. Don't waste your time on me." That's when I realized (he fucked up) he's brainwashed. I ran to izuku and shook him. Izuku listen to me. I... I ... I'm sorry I.. didn't mean what I said. I'm your friend izuku. Please just wake... up... Izuku looks at me. "I always knew you didn't mean it but that doesn't change what you did to me." Izukus eyes start to turn bloody. "It's all your fault. You made me look like this." Izuku looks at me with dead eyes. "I HATE YOU KATSUKI BAKUGOU" I see dekus body hanging all around me and izuku's a dead body in my hands started to scream. "You could've saved me. YOU HEARD MY SCREAMS AND PELA'S YET IGNORED IT. YOU SAW THAT I WAS SUFFERING. YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A HERO. You. weren't. there. when. I. needed. you. most. You aren't a hero if anything you are just a worthless villain and will be nothing besides that. Why don't you take your own advice and take a swan dive off the roof" I know that I'm a worthless villain, and I tend to have anger issues. BUT YOU WERE MY HERO you always... were there when I needed you. you were my only real friend and I... pushed you away. You were the only real hero that I believed in better than all might. Now that you are gone...

I'm just a tainted heart of gold.

What do you think will happen will it be...

A. All a dream

B. A new quirk to see alternate universes

C. Shinso messing with bakugou in revenge

D. All of the above

or E. None of the above
Hey halos I won't be posting for a while I got grounded..