Idk what to title this

Izuku's P.O.V.
I woke up in the hospital. I woke up to a horrid pain in my arms and head. I wanted to scream but the scream wasn't coming out. I started to cry. I looked around and saw pain killers. I took three. Hours passed no one came in or out of my room the pain was starting to get worse. I ripped myself off the machines attached to my body. I stood up off the bed and immediately fell to the floor. I see a yellow sleeping bag. Okay so I'm not alone. I quickly stood up only to fall again. Over and over the same process. I feel so much that I ended up waking up sad. " Problem child what are you doing out of bed." He said sternly. I was just trying to get up and to the bathroom. I was interrupted by my family hugging me tightly. "Big brother your alive." Eri screams crying. Oh sunshine why wouldn't I be. " Dad and papa said you tried to ..." She trails off. I got the idea. I'm sorry sunshine but I needed to get relief 😮‍💨 from the stress. 

I explained. Eri starts to cry more. Sunshine I say picking up her hand and placing it on my face. Sunshine look at me. Eri. I said sternly. She looks at me teary eyed. Look I have gone through a lot. And I wish you could understand why I tried to die. I pulled her into a hug. "You said you wouldn't leave me." Eri says using my promise against me. Eri I plan to keep that promise. But I need you to stop crying. Eri stops. And I need you to get off my legs it hurts. Off off off. She starts giggling as she lets go of me and hops off the bed.

Dad. I say. Dad looks at me crying. Dad it's not your fault. If anything it's bakugous for suicide baiting me in middle school and telling me I came out wrong. And that I couldn't be a hero. And if I wanted a quirk so bad I should jump off the roof. I say immediately regretting it. "WHAT" My adoptive father screams causing me to flinch. I didn't mean that. I lied. Aizawa's eyes turned a blood red from anger. He marched out of the room.

Aizawa's POV
That angry Pomeranian DID WHAT. I thought Angrly. I marched to the car and drove to the bakugou household. I knock loudly. Mitsuki opens the door. "Oh! Eraserhead it's nice to see you. What brings you here." I need to speak to your son." I said trying to hold back my anger. When bakugou arrived I yanked him by the ear. "OW WHAT THE HELL CATERPILLER." I ignored him and asked his mother if I could take him somewhere she was worried but said yes. I continued to yank him by the ear and put him in handcuffs. And threw him in the back of my car. I assured his parents that this was fake and their son was just gonna go see izuku. And see the pain he caused the greenete. I drove to the hospital.
And jumped out to grab the Pomeranian. Come on angry Pomeranian get out. We walked to his room and opened it. It took a minute for the Pomeranian to process what was happening.

"D-deku... Is this because of me..." He asks. "N-no kacchan these are ol-" he winces. They start to fight only to end in a scared blond and a pissed off izuku. His quirk started to surround him. Oop he dead.

I thought as I looked away only to be interested when Eri walked in and kicked bakugou and put him in a head lock. The ln kicked Izuku and put him in a head lock. "Both of you stop fighting." Bakugou said a snarky to remark only to be yanked by the ear and smacked. "Wanna say that again katsuki~" izuku says as eri gave up. Izuku immediately attacked the blond. I had to break them up no matter how entertaining it was.