IZUKU!

Izuku POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. And the nurse walks in. "Oh you're awake." And talks to me. My 'father' walked in "Hello son." I tried to speak but it was muffled. "Ah ah ah my boy. You'll hurt yourself and another if you continue." I tried to scream but I couldn't. I see a dark figure and heard tapping. It was shinso. The next thing I knew my new brother was lying dead on the floor. I woke up screaming. "Izuku you're okay"Eri screams. Shhh quiet down I don't wanna wake- "Izuku you're awake" dad. *sigh* I hate my life. (Don't we all) AHHH. (Shit I WAS NEVER HERE) "Broccoli you had me worried you know that right? " Shinso said attacking me. Oh I doubt you'd miss me at all after all I am just a random person that lives with you. Shinso uses his quirk. Ha nice try big brother. I know better. Ah shit. Next thing I know I was consumed by darkness.

Shinso's P.O.V.
Why were you screaming. "Bad dream" What were you thinking about? "Suicide" My brother says. Tears roll down my cheeks. Why. Why do you want to die. "I have no reason to be on this earth. I have no one to live for. And my 'father' is in prison. The only person who hated me is gone the only reason I was trying to stay alive gone. The only person who actually accepted and unconditionally loved me. Gone. The only person who was my friend GONE I have no one left." What about your girlfriend. "Cheated" Best friend? "Traitor"
Brother "Dead." I'm not dead. "Biological brother" childhood friend

"... I doubt he'd care. I bet for all he'd care I couldve jumped off the roof of a building. And he won't give it a second thought. I mean he also told me

'why don't you pray that you have a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building.'"

Teacher? " Raped and suicide baited me." Papa was awake by now. Eri started to cry. Even though she didn't know what suicide was she knew what izuku wanted. Papa screamed like a cockatoo. "I'll kill bakugou and that teacher." (Don't worry I already took care of it.)He screamed. I had let izuku out and he screamed "no Papa he did it because he was pressured and he learned from it."

Flashback.

Bakugou's P.O.V.
I was walking out of the classroom after beating the hell out of the useless nerd. But I didn't leave without saying

I quickly walked out. Little did I know what I'd witness the very next day. I witnessed my best friend jumping off a roof. He whispered something that haunts me to this day. "Hope your happy bakugou" before hitting the ground. The tone he used was chilling. I remember screaming IZUKU.