a sour cause in need of a miracle

I made this.
Third P.O.V.
Dad papa I'm off to work. Izuku screamed getting ready for his day. Okay izuku stay safe drive safely. Hizashi warned. Okay I will papa. Izuku says approaching eri's room. Hey eri wanna come to work with me? Izuku asked knowing her answer YES! Eri screamed. Okay my little sunshine get dressed we're leaving in ten. Izuku said. Eri was dressed in two minutes. Okay lets hit the road. Eri rushed ahead of izuku. Everything was fine until...

He was impaled by a rock quirk. DEKU bakugou screams as he rushed over to the bloody scene. Eri was traumatised but if there was one thing izuku taught her was how to stop bleeding and save someone from bleeding out. Eri rushed over took him off of the rock and used her quirk to heal her brother.

Only to find a young woman standing over his body. Who are you eri screams. Shh little one I'm only his mother I am here to help him one last time before I fade. No please if you leave he won't survive. Eri practically cries and begs. I need you to do me a favor reverse time on me so I can hug my son one more time inko says. Eri does something she never knew she could do and brought izukus mother back just in time for izuku to wake up.

Am I dead izuku questions. No sweetie you're very much Alive. His mother beckons. Izuku starts to cry. M-mom he stutters. You're alive. He practically screams running to his mother.
Not for long my sweet baby boy. This young lady helped me. Inko reveals. Eri stepped forward. Eri izuku says. His voice starts to crack and break thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you my little sunshine.

Izuku says as his mother starts to fade. Mom wh-whats happening to you. Izuku stutters again holding her tighter. It's my time dear. Stay strong and stand tall izuku. Inko says fading faster. No mom please don't leave me I just got you back. Please... Izuku says as he sees a power in his hand start to grow. He aims it at his mother and released it. Therefore allowing her to stay on earth to see mitsuki and bakugou again.

Nerd! Bakugou scream as he sees his best friend emerged from the rubble. And auntie inko. He says happy and crying. Inko rushed to he nefew and hugged him tightly. Now to go see mitsuki. Izuku says. They arrive at the bakugou household and knock. Mitsuki opens it and sees her best friend. INKO she screams. Falling to her knees breaking down. Hey mitsuki. Happy to see me inko says starting to fade again. They quickly took a picture as inko faded away.
I will cherish this forever izuku says to himself. After all there's only an short amount of time before it's chaos once more. (Izuku for the last time stop breaking the fourth wall) **** you ***********. (Language)