Chapter 2: ~Awww~

Once Whitey was first appointed deputy, that was when Kay first arrived in town. Her family's old town was dying due to a large drought that was spreading around at the time and they had heard of a somewhat new settlement called Le Belle. Once her family had word they moved there. The people of Le Belle took them right in. Kay, her mother Shelby, her father Jack, her big brother Alex, and her little brother Seth. After arriving, the sheriff and deputy were the first ones to greet them. Kay was riding in on her horse, and one look from Whitey had her struck. She stopped her horse unexpectedly and stared.

"...I should probably stop," she said out loud. "Wait, did I just say that out loud!?" she said in shock, Whitey was over there chuckling and nodded his head, "Oh no" Kay was very embarrassed.

As the sheriff and mayor talked with her family. "Here, let me help you with that" Whitey said with a big smile on his face, as Kay got off her horse.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said.

"Oh uh- my name is Whitey, Whitey Winn"

Kay smiled "Pleasure to meet you, mister Winn, I'm Kay, Kay Arnold". With a big grin on Whitey he said.
"lovely name miss Arnold." they both chuckled and continued to talk and have a wonderful time.