Chapter 7: ~An Ended Love~

One day on Fletcher farm, an outlander by the name of Roy Good arrived. A man called Frank Griffin was after Roy and all Roy's visit had done was bring Frank to them. Frank had already said to anyone and everyone he ever came across, that he will kill anyone that comes into his path. Frank had already killed and burned one whole town to the ground. Frank found out where Roy was, he was coming for him. Once the people of Le Bella found out, they prepared.

"Whitey, just know if something is...if something was to go wrong just know i-" Whitey stopped her.

"Nothings going to happen, trust me," he said with a smile. Kay smiled back.

Whitey knew something could happen and didnt want to take a chance on if it did, he would have to regret. He grabbed her hand bent down on one knee, and pulled out a small gold ring with a small diamond in the middle. "Kay Arnold, will you make me the happiest man in this town, and marry me?".

Kay was in utter shock, they were about to go to war with Frank Griffin, and they didn't even know if they would live! But Kay's heart belonged to one man, and one man only, and that was Whitey. "Yes...yes a million times yes!!!"

Whitey slipped that ring onto her finger and with a grin on his faced, he kissed her with passion. Even with this amazing news, they still had to deal with Frank. Frank and his deal of 30 men roda into Le Bella, all the ladies were in the Le Bella hotel, where they wouldn't be burned out as Maggie would say. With one last kiss followed by a hug, Kay grabbed her shotgun as did Whitey with his pistols, and walk out the door. Before they knew it Whitey was stabbed in the chest with a knife.

"WHITEY!!!" Kay yelled, before she knew it she was shot by Frank. They both fell to the ground with tears in their eyes, with one last look Kay mumbled out of her mouth. "I-I...love you...Whitey Winn"

...And that was the end. They had both died right then and there. After a long standing love between the two, and even almost marriage, their lives had ended, but they ended together. And they will always be happy together from now on.