New Talents

Skip to the end of the day.

Aiden POV
It was the end of the day. The day was much better then I hoped for. New friends, new school, new people it was great.

"I- Uh have to go somewhere" Aru said, "see you tomorrow?"

"Yah sure, bye" I said

I had to get home and finish my homework.

Also, see I have an aunt her, Urvashi, who runs a dance studio in town. She invited me to learn dance, which I may or many not be good at.

Time to go!!

Time Skip

I am switching POV

Aru POV
After I left Aiden, i grabbed a bag from my locker, got all my stuff I need and I walked to dance, Urvashi Aunty had asked us to come over after school for dance practice and meet a new student.

I walked to dance, I had been doing to many year. More then the other students there. Only Brynee and Mini knew I did dance. I went in

"Hello aunty" I said

"Hello Aru beta" she said, "go ahead and change, you can stretch and began practice"

"Ok"

"Also beta, your new partner for your dance competition is coming today!"

"Nice" I said, "I am gonna go change."

I walked to the changing room and changed into a flowy yellow top and white yoga pants. I tied my hair into a pony tail.

I was practicing a dance on an Indian song, Mujsa dosti karoge (above) I was participating in a dance competition, which was in 2 months. My new partner was going to come today. I know my part of dance. So I began practicing.