New Big City

Aiden POV

"That was close." Aru said

"Very close!" I replied, "but she knows we are here, how are we going to avoid her."

"It's a big city, it shouldn't be that hard." She says

"I mean I guess, but we can't keep running away!" 

"Well forget her! We are in NYC, there is sooooooooo much to do!!!"

And like always Aru drags Aiden off, into the crowd to explore. 

Time Skip

We got back around 7 pm, and we got carry out from some Indian Restaurant there was.

I went and got changed while Aru scrolled through the TV channels.

"Hey get changed and I will put out the food" I said

She went with some cloths and I began unpacking and putting the food out and some plates on a balcony dinning they had.

(Pretend it is night)

There was so much food, to much for the two of them and Masi was at a meeting and she would eat there. All the food was for them. All the food was Aru's favorites, and I didn't mind!!!! (For once, don't tell her I said that)

Malia Kofta, Chili Panner, Garlic Naan, Masala Gobi, and a mango ice cream. (My favorite food toooooooooo) 

I sat down at the table waiting for Aru looking out the balcony at the city, it was a marvelous view. Aru walked out in some cozy cloths and sat down in front of me.

"I am hungry!!!" She exclaimed as she sat, she grabbed a plate and started putting food on her plate. 

We talked about random things and laughed.

After eating

"Hey wanna watch a movie!!!" Aru askes

"Yep, but this time I pick!!" I run over and grab my ipad, and connect it to the TV.

I pull up one of my favorite movies, Total Dhamal. Yes I know I am the nerdy type who watches Nat Geo, but this is a great movie. (I love it too Aiden!!!)

"For once you don't pick a boring movie!!! Yah" Aru exclaims and they sit on the bed and face the TV. 

There is a lot of comedy in this movie so neither of us fall asleep. The best night in NYC.