New Day

Sorry for not updating, my life has me caught up

Aru POV
I woke up to the bright like of the sun streaming through the windows. I realized that I was alone, but I had no will power to get up.

"Hey Aiden, you up?" I said from where I was.

"Yah, come on we have to go see the practice studio for the WDC today"

"Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said and didn't move

"Come on Shah," Aiden said, he had to come drag me out of bed for me to get up. He look like he was ready to head out, while I was still in PJs.

 He look like he was ready to head out, while I was still in PJs

I would never admit it, but I though he looked kinda hot.

"Shah, Shah, Aru!!" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh, um yah, I am gonna go get ready" I said grabbing my cloths and a towel and heading to the bathroom.

"Ok, I will be out here"

After a lot of debating in my mind I decided on

"Looks like we both felt jeans today" Aiden says as I walked out and realized we were both wearing jeans

"eh" I said, "could be grab some coffee or something on the way"

"Sure, you ready?"

"Yep let's go" and we were out the door

It felt nice in NYC, the streets were busy, and a lot was happing.

We stopped in Starbucks and got a Strawberry Cream Frappuccino and some over complicated drink name for Aiden.

We road the subway which nice, it was really crowded. Finally we reached the practice studio for the WDC. I was a big new looking building. We walked and the lady at the front took our names and told us to wait.

I felt like hours before someone came, but it was only minutes.

"Hey Aru, Aiden.." the rest of the sentence was cut off because I looked up and wished it actually had been hours, because I hoped to never see this face again.

Suddenly everything went dark.