New Promise

I am back sorry!!!

Aru POV
In exactly 1 week me and Aiden would perform for the qualifiers for the WDC- world dance competition (from a Indian movie, tell me if you know which).  I was super nervous, I packed my thing, we would leave right after school and fly to New York.

I AM FREAKING OUT

"Aru time for school" my mom called from down stairs

"Coming mama" I said back

I dug around my closet and for some good clothes, eh today will be fine.

(Pretend the skirt is a little longer)

"Mama, I finished packing, i just need that hoodie in the wash" I tell her as I grab something to eat.
She was in the kitchen cleaning up.

"Alright I will have it for you by the time you are back from school" she said, "oh and Aru I have to go to a meeting before you leave and it will go till after, I am sorry I can't come to see you off, but I want you to know you make me proud."

"I know mama" she always busy but I guess I am ok with it now, "bye, Aiden is probably waiting for me at the bus stop"

"Bye beta" she said

I grabbed my stuff and header out the door. I walked over to the bus stop and waited for Aiden.

I watched cars race down the roads

"I can't wait to get a car and be able to drive" I mumbled

"Well I will in a year or two and you can be the first I take on a ride" I heard a voice behind me

(Aiden's outfit) without hat

(Plus backpack and minus the hat)

You "Of course, Aiden, who else would you take, no one is as awesome as me" I said doing an invisible hair flip

The bus pulls up, "come Acharcy" I said and head into the bus and to the seat farthest back, the three from the back, I plop down and gesture for Aiden to sit next to me.

"Hey, did we have Math homework..."

345 words