New Flashback of old time

Shoutout to @Anonymouscuzwhynot for guess what movie WDC is the movie is Happy New Year!

Warning: bullying

Aru POV

There were a lot of people. I was about to reach into my locker when, BAM, my locker shut. I spun around on my heel to see who it was. A group of boys, seniors, were starting right at me.

"Oh look it is Ms. Short" one said

"Yah, what cloths are those? They look like you made them"

"Why are you so short, your mom is pretty tall? Maybe you took after your dad, wait never mind, you never meet him. Maybe you get your bad looks from him too. Too bad you won't ever know" They started laughing and tears threatened to spill.

I ran to the girls bathroom, where they couldn't follow me and locked myself into the stall. I cried for an hour, I missed my class to.

"Hey are you ok?" A voice called. She had a calm, sweet voice, like it was made of honey.

"Ye- sniffle- yes" I said

"Can we talk?" I slowly opened the stall door to see a girl with brown hair, brown/golden eyes that were cat eye shaped, and a nice smile.

"My name is Kara" she said holding out her hand.

"Aru, Aru shah" I replied

"Hi Aru, I heard you crying and I thought you might wanna talk about it?"

"Uhh"

"What happened? Letting it out makes it feel better!"

"So..."