New Adventure

Aru POV
The place was huge we explored the airport for a while and then head back to Aunty.

We sit down with about an 1 and 30 minutes to kill.

"Let's watch a movie" I said grabbing my iPad and opening Netflix and scrolling throw Hindi movies.

"Oooo let's watch Dilwala" I exclaimed

"Sure" he said, "but I have watched it"

"Pfft me too, that's why we should watch it again" Aru said (this is literally me, my mom hates it when I rewatch movies)

An hour and 30 minutes later

"They are about to start boarding!" Aiden exclaimed, while we sat on the opposite side of Urvashi Aunty

We will now began boarding flight 25 to New York, New York, passengers with children under the age of 2 or those that require medical assistant, wheelchair, my now board. Please report to gate 25.

Me and Aiden began making sure we had everything, unplugged the iPad that we were watching a Bollywood movie on.

Eventually when it was our turn to board, we got on and realised that Urvashi Aunty was a couple of rows ahead of me and Aiden was right next to me.

"I call window set" he exclaimed and gets in, "come on Aru"

I sit next to him.
"Look, there's..." we talk about random stuff and look out the window

Some random guy comes and sits in the set next to me.

"Hi" I say

"Hello" he says going back to ignoring them

"Ok" I whispered to Aiden, "interesting guy you know"

We giggle-whisper.

Hello passenger, I am you pilot today....