7

"Get the fuck off of me!" Izzac seethed through gritted teeth throwing a
guy on the ground who had tried to attack him from behind. Looking over to see Aiden who looked like he had not a care in the world.

But Aiden only noticed Izzac looking at him once again. "Can't even keep your eyes off of me even though you're getting attacked?"Aiden remarked quickly lighting the cigarette between his lips and taking a long drag leaning back against the school building. "Obsessed." He breathed out along with smoke.

Is he serious right now? "Why aren't you running? Are you dumb or something?" Izzac completely stopped and tried to open the school door only to realize it was locked.

"Well according to my teachers I do actually need a tutor." Aiden stiffly laughed before grabbing Izzac closer to him away from the guy lunging at him with a knife. The sweet smell Izzac smelled earlier engulfed him along with the smell of burning tobacco somehow making his body go almost limp in the blondes arms.

Mint?

"These guys are quite."

"What the hell are you still doing here? Go inside, now. Go watch the game." The hazel eyed boy said pushing away from Aiden pausing for a moment.

Cinnamon?

"I got this." Izzac finished before being spinning around by Aiden avoiding yet another plunging knife attack.

Coconut?

"Says the guy who almost got stabbed, twice. Stop pausing so much." The blond said pulling his cigarette out tapping the ashes off lightly then taking another lengthy drag from it.

Ever since the blonde could remember his grandfather would always randomly start fighting him but in a teaching way. Aiden's grandfather never had any intentions in hurting his grandson. He just wanted him to turn out better and stronger than his 'wimp of a son' as he would say. Them fighting was really one of the only interactions the two had with each other.

While the two haven't really fought since Aiden's mom died, the two had been fighting for a while for at least something to stick. There wasn't really a style to the fight it was really a fight to survive and the old man never held back. When Aidens dad found out about them fight he banned them from doing so.. in the house. So of course they would start going to gyms actually training and this started when he was 12. Aiden was now 18.

Even though Aiden has always thought he was crazy and that something like that would never happen he truly enjoyed fighting with his grandfather. Aiden may not have known what was going on but he wasn't just going to let someone die in front of him. And he felt comfortable helping because he was more than prepared to do so, thanks to his grandfather.

"Stop, the more you help the more involved you are." Izzac said pulling away from Aiden grabbing the head of a guy who was running towards him and kicking him in the crotch, taking Aidens advice.

All the people attacking were dressed in black, dark colors and had ski mask on. They were only aiming from Izzac, seemingly having no interest in Aiden what so ever. It was getting dark and they were only able to see them in range of the light from the side of the school. Making it much harder to see the next person to lung at them with the next knife. They looked like they were appearing out of air.

"What would I be getting into? Are you like a ninja but you like turned on them so now they are after you?" Aiden asked like an excited child at a candy store throwing the butt of his cigarette on the ground and stepping on it.

"Are you a little kid?" Izzac said grabbing two knives that had falling to the ground in previous attacks, now accepting the fact that Aiden wasn't leaving, tossing one to the blond. "This isn't a game-"

Izzac stopped mid sentence, being yanked and thrown against the school door by Aiden to avoid a flying object falling from the air. Followed by the scattering of feet and the sound of multiple cars pulling off. Once actually looking at the things that fell they saw It was a brown leather suitcase with words that looked like they had been sewn into it. 

                   AIDEN VALENTINE

Valentine? Maybe it's just a coincidence? Izzac thought while starring at Aiden with slanted eyes.

Almost immediately after reading Aiden's name Izzac's phone rang. Pulling it out he saw that it was an private unknown number. He looked over to Aiden again who was silently watching, fidgeting with the lighter in his back pocket. He answered and put the phone on speaker, not really thinking about it.

"Hello?" Izzac said into his phone.

"Aiden."

"Grandpa?" Aiden questioned looking at Izzac for an answer on how his grandfather was calling but but he was just as confused as him.

"Remember everything that I taught you, I am trusting everything to you." Crashing in the background the old man's voice was trembling through the phone.

Aiden starred the phone. Was he drunk? He would say stuff like this when he was drunk. But why does he have Izzacs number and why was he talking to him through Izzacs phone? Who were the people attacking Izzac? Why does the suitcase has his name on it? But his thoughts were cut short after hearing his grandfather gasp before a loud slamming sound cringed through the phone.

"Sushi Mayor..." was all that was heard then the line went dead.

Sushi? What the hell was he talking about? Aiden didn't really know what to say. He was sort of in a frozen shock. Was his grandpa ok? Mayor.. Mayor Lovejoy? Aiden yanked his head around at Izzac now remembering his face. "You're the Mayor's son." He felt so dumb just now realizing it.

"Yes..? And apparently you are really a Valentine."

"Huh?" Aiden said with a head tilt giving in pulling his second cigarette tonight out and lighting it. "So what?"

"You really don't know?"