.Prologue.

“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”  —George Sand.

___________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

___________________________

The wizarding world was in danger.

Evil had been born, it had taken root inside the magical community. It had poisoned the heart of the roses and had corrupted the blood of the elites.

Evil was here.

The end was here.

But, the prophecy had been told, under the moonlight sky in the breeze of the winter night the creator of magic had created a child.

Born from love and hope, made to bring back the light she was brought into this world with will and might.

Daughter of Merlin and the moonlight sky, the birth of Alexandra had brought back the power denied.

Purest of the magic and powerful of them all, the girl was blessed for a rise and a crused tragic fall.

In a cave as dark as night was the birth of the protector of light, with the cry of war she seems to seal the fate of of her life.

In the dark of the night she stayed in his arms without a fight, as he asked himself why? Why must the evil defy?

"She must be protected" he said "Until the night we dread"

So they set on a journey to her home, one that she would call her own. They apparated to a cottage by the sea, and to leave her there they agreed.

A family one of love, love stronger than the evil above. The father set her down the tree "I will see you again" promise he.

Her fate was sealed with a kiss to her head the father returned back to his land with his heart filled with dread.

"Good luck Alexandra" He whispered before he left, leaving his heart broken and cleft.

The child cried out into the night, in agony and in foreign fright. But the door pulled open of the house, and seeing the women above she went quite as a mouse.

"Oh you poor thing" the women cried, seeing the baby in her arms the husband stood surprised.

The couple warmed the baby and treated her as their own, with love and patience to her they had shown.

Overnight the family of three had blossomed into a four but they would never trade her back for the life they had before.

The girl grew and grew under the family she, with a older brother and loving parents she blossomed into a lady one of magic one who is free.

This is tale of the prophecy one delicate and frail, the story of the girl who gave and the ones she lost, the one's she save.

One of lights own daughter, the name Alexandra Potter.

___________________________