.003.

“ A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu.

________________________

Hogsmeade station was a tiny, dark platform.

The night was illuminated by red of the Hogwarts Express and the silence of the night was replaced by the whistle of the train tangled with the chatter of children.

Enchanted gasps from the first years while they tumbled out the train was pulled along with the breeze of wind that danced around them, as if it were a welcome from the woods.

The smell of pine trees and the slight sound water hit Alexandra's senses when she stepped foot out onto the platform with her newly made friends just behind.

"The statin was built in the early 1800s when the Ministry of Magic began using the Hogwarts Express, a steam engine train acquired by Minister for Magic Ottaline Gambol for the safe transport of Hogwarts students" Started Seraphine as her eyes wandered around the platform in awe.

"Overnight the villagers of Hogsmeade realised they suddenly had a train station, while confused Muggle railway workers in Crewe suddenly felt as if they had misplaced a train thanks to Memory Charms and the largest mass Concealment Charm ever performed in Britain" Her voice was whistful as she painted the picture of history for the remaining four listening in.

A series of 'wow's echoed around their bubble as Seraphine finished leaving an aura curiosity around them.

"How is that you know so much" Questioned Lyra as she took in her enemies words.

"I read"

That was the only reply they got before a huge blanket of darkness swallowed their bubble, when the five of them looked up to meet the eye of the darkness a collective gasps of astonishment left their lips.

Alexandra saw the Black twins and Seraphine take a step back in surprise as a shocked whisper of 'Merlin's Beard' left her own lips.

"HAGRID!!!" Screeched the girl beside her with a bright smile on her face whilst the man also returned her smile back.

"Delilah, how are yeh kid?" He asked her as she replied with a simple 'good'.

Alexandra observed the peculiar exchange with wide eyes as the man turned his head to now acknowledge the group of them stood on the platform.

"Right then, first year's this way come on come on" The group of and the remaining first years followed Hagrid to the end of the lake where layed an array of multiple boats with a lantern hanging by a post on them.

"Four on a boat" Clambering onto a boat near them the four girls claimed their ride to one of the many experiences they would remember forever.

Alexandra's head tilted in confusion towards Lyra at the absence of her twin brother, as if the girl could read her mind she clarified his disappearance.