.002.

“When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver

___________________________

After spending what felt like hours looking for an empty compartment Alexandra was able to find one tucked right at the end of the train. Exhausted from the long walk she had to take for this plae the girl slid the door open and mindlessly collapsed onto the Navy blue seats.

Her body sprawled onto the seat she looked up at the white ceiling and imagined what it would be like to live as a insect on it, looking down at the girl sat below.

"Trust me I'm more embarrassed than you"

The monotone voice that spoke up make the girl jump and fall of her seat, the impact hurt her head and when she looked up for a moment she thought 'do the Hogwarts ghosts travel in the train?'

Her crystal blue eyes bulged out of her head in surprise and words flew out her brain in fear, the girl was too stunned to speak.

"I'm not a ghost" Spoke the girl again, a heavy accent weighing down her words as a bored expression marred her face.

Alexandra pulled herself up before she could embarrass herself any more than she had, beet red faced she thrusted her hand forwards and spoke in a breathless voice.

"Alexandra Potter" The girls face turned to one of shock with the mention of her name, head tilted to the side she narrowed her brown eyes on the Potter girl scrutinizing her face.

"Potter, you say? Like James Potter?" The girl asked, drawing out her words in obvious suspicion.

"You know my brother?" Alexandra asked in countering suspicion but the question only brought a look of suprise on the face or her compartment buddy.

"He's your brother!" It was more of a realisation than a question, the girl only narrowed her eyes further on Alexandra and continued to observe her.

"How'd you know him?" The question borough a wistful smile on the face of the girl before her as her mind traveled to a interesting memory.

"Well, let's just say his little circus team is a popular topic during dinner" The world's spilled out her lips and pulled a smirk on them. Thrusting her perfectly manicured hand forward the girl introduced herself "The name is Prince, Seraphine Prince"

Her behaviour and ways were disturbingly similar to that of Sirius Black almost as if she were him in the body of a girl but then again it could be her in his body.

"Pleasure" muttered the Potter girl mindlessly, "Oh! Do you mind?" She asked sheepishly while waving her hand around the compartment.

"Not at all, I could use some entertainment" The tone in which Prince had spoke the words made Alexandra warry of her but her questions died down in her throat as the compartment doors were thrown open and her eyes set on two pairs of Moon's.