2

ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ 

ɢᴏʀɪʟʟᴀᴢ

|<      ( || )       >|

0:00-------------------------------------3:28

||

||

"Ashton Cuttery?" Lexley called out as she stood by the receptionist's desk.

"C'mon, Ashton, the doctor is here to see us," Patricia said to her son, grabbing his hand and walking him over to Lexley.

"We're going to Room 2." Lexley said, walking in front of the two, reading the file of the patient.

House walked into the clinic with Wilson walking next to him. A man with an open cup walked into House, spilling the liquid inside of the cup all over House, "Shit! Who the hell walks around with an open urine sample?" House yelled.

"I'm- I'm sorry..." He whispered, quickly walking away from House.

"Really?" Wilson said.

"What? That dumbass spilled his urine all over my jacket." House complained, looking

Lexley walked up to House and sniffed his jacket, "It's apple juice, Dr. Hawk." She walked passed him, "Unless he's diabetic or something, maybe you should taste it." Lexley said with a grin and walked into room 2 with her patients.

"Go apologize, you don't want another patient complaint," Wilson said, walking away from House.

House scoffed, "Fine!" He yelled out to Wilson.

"So, on the file, it says your son was 5'4 the last time he was measured," Lexley stated.

Patricia nodded, "Yes, um, I measured him at home the other day- He was 5'7"

"I'm just going to remeasure your son just to make sure." Lexley said, "Ashton, can you come to step on this."

Patricia looked at her, "Hey, Ashton. We're gonna go over to where the pretty doctor is okay? She's going to check how tall you are."

Patricia walked her son over to the scale. Lexley pushed the measurer until it reached the top of his head, "5'11.."

"Is he supposed to be growing this fast?" She asked.