3

ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ

ɢᴏʀɪʟʟᴀᴢ

|<       ( || )      >|

0:00-------------------------------------2:59

||

||

"Weakness in his right arm and hand. Harvey's having a ministroke." Chase explained as House and his team walked through the halls of the hospital, "The blood thinners aren't making a difference."

"Stop the treatment." House stopped in his tracks, looking over at Foreman, "Sorry. We tried your way, you could not have been wronger."

"I said Chase was probably right," Foreman said.

House rolled his eyes at Foreman, "Oh, yeah, we've all got perfect 20-20 hindsight." House looked over at Chase, "Get a hold of May in vascular. See if his surgical dance card is free for tomorrow."

Both Chase and Foreman walked away, leaving House and Cameron by themselves. House let out a sigh before he turned around and looked down at Cameron. Cameron cleared her throat and  softly smiled at House,  "About tomorrow night--"

House turned around, looking down at Cameron, "You couldn't keep your mouth shut." House said in a low tone.

Cameron crossed her arms and raised one of her brows at House, "I didn't see any reason to." She said, giving him a small smirk, "Where are we going?" She asked, "I want to make sure I dress appropriately."

"That would be..." House took a small pause as he glanced away from Cameron, "Army boots and a t-shirt. It's the country paintball tourney. The first prize is 50 bucks, I'll split it with you if you hold your end up." He said as he began walking away from Cameron.

Cameron's smirk faltered as she stood in the middle of the hallway, "I'm not sure that was the deal."

"Relax, I've made a reservation at Cafe Spoleto." Right as House was entering his office, he peaked his head out-- looking over at Cameron, "Regarding wardrobe, are you too young to remember spandex?"

Cameron softly smiled, "I'll figure something out."

House nodded before going into his office. Cameron watched as the door closed with a grin on her face before walking away.