5

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴀᴜꜱᴇ

ʟᴀᴅʏ ɢᴀɢᴀ

|<       ( || )      >|

0:00-------------------------------------3:32

||

||

"HELP ME!" The man yelled out at pain to House, his face turning red from the amount of yelling he was doing.

"He's not going to tell us anything if we don't get him out of pain." Anna said, "Give him 50 milligrams of Demerol."

"We have no history. He could be allergic." Henry rebutted.

"What do I do?" House asked, holding a syringe in his hand.

"We can diagnose him while he screams," Brodie said.

"Better than killing him with painkillers." House sarcastically said.

The man grabbed the syringe from House's hand and shoved the needle into his thigh. He let out a sigh of relief when he took the needle out.

"Apparently, he's not allergic."

"We screwed up," Anna said.

"No. You did exactly what his attending did." House told her.

"And this was the proper way to handle the case?" Brodie asked.

"Yeah." He said with nod.

"The guy used him as a dealer." Henry said.

"You're gonna see a lot of drug-seeking behavior in your practice. There's a reason: it works." House got up from where he was sitting and walked across the stage, "Meanwhile, back on the farm.."

"Four vials of the CroFab antivenom," Cameron said, walking into the farmer's room, "Hey, how are you doing?" She asked him, putting on her gloves.

"All right." The farmer responded.

"This will start making you feel better really fast," Cameron told him, injecting the antivenom into his IV line.