SEVENTEEN

Ddot 5:30pm Harlem,NY

It's been 3 days since I talked to Ari I have went to visit dd with his mom yesterday and Ari of course was there.

I tried to talk to her but she just ignored me.this what I don't like about Ari always makes it hard for somebody to apologize she expects the whole world when someone tries to apologize.

I pulled out my phone thinking of texting a Aria

Ddot💘.
"you can't stay mad at nigga for yk"

                                           My heart🤟🏽.
                                         Don't come with that same trashy ass quote you use everytime leave me alone😐.

Ddot💘.
Bro cmon aria just talk to me can I atleast come over just so we can discuss this please.

                                        My heart🤟🏽.
                                      No.

Ddot💘.
Please  for ya bestie

                                       My heart🤟🏽.
                                    You got 10 minutes to come and talk to me no more no less.

Ddot💘.
Ok I will be there.

Finally she gave a chance to finally explain myself I'm ready to see her I haven't talked to her in a while. I'm happy to see my bestie after well not seeing because I saw her  yesterday but I wanna talk to her.

I got up stretching  walking over to my fridge I got 10 minutes left so imma just eat something

What?. I'm hungry

I rummaged through my fridge to see what I can find before I leave to Ari's house.
"MCDONALDS LEFT OVERS" Bro yess I've been wanting McDonald's I already knew I was gonna fuck that shit up and did

"That shit was mad good" I said while rubbing my stomach while lickin  ketchup off my fingers .
I grabbed my phone trying to see what time  it was.

"DAM I NEED TO GO" I said grabbing my phone and a water bottle while running out the door hurriedly closing the door behind me.

I ran over to Ari's place like my life depended on it "bro please let me make it" I was a block away from her house so I decided to slow down a little bit.

I finally made it to her house  I and knocked on the door loudly

She opened the door slowly while moving to the side so I can walk in.

"Talk you have 5 mins"