TWENTY-TWO

Ari 1:50am Harlem,NY

"Ma come here please" dd said sitting across from me what could he want at this time dam.
"What do you want?" I said standing infront of him while he was sitting down on the couch.

He didn't say nothing just looked at me then his lap.I can already see what he wanted for me to sit on his lap.
I sat on his lap and leaned back from the tiredness.

"Ma look at me" I looked over at him, he looked
At me with those low eyes of his that I love and he knows it. before speaking.
"Ma imma keep it a buck withcu I ain't tryna argue anymore or ignore eachother  I'm tryna spend all my time with you so please make this easy for both of us."

I was honestly happy about what he said I truly didn't wanna argue with him anymore because we always doing that,so glad he spoke up about it

"Yes I've been waiting for you to say something about it I'm sorry dd."I leaned in and gave him one of the longest hugs I have ever gave someone

I finally pulled away from the hug,I barley got the chance to breath before dd leaned in and kissed me. Ofc I kissed back

All of a sudden ddot busted into the room didn't this man go home?? I quickly ended the kiss between me and dd.

"Aww the love birds where having their moment  did interrupt something."he said laughing his ass off sometimes i wish I can punch Tf outta this fatass

"Fuck you want didn't you go home"I said while going up to him looking deadass at his soul.
I didn't even realize how close I was to ddot untill dd said "Yo gang back up before you end up kissin her on accident" he said laughing his ass off.

I didn't find that funny neither did ddot I could see his face change to a very serious one I walked back to the living room and sat in the couch opposite from dd,I knew we just made an agreement not to argue so I was holding all my anger back.

"You not funny dd" Ddot said while walking to the living room sitting on the same couch as me but keeping his distance.me and Ddot just looked at dd while he was still laughing

"Yo wrd2 imma get the fuck outta here that wasn't funny you know?"I said gathering all of my stuff walking out the building slamming the door behind me.
—————————————————————————
Ari

I laid down in my bed looking at the ceiling while taking a long drag outta my blunt on my right hand I was still mad about the situation that happened but I just decided to leave for the best so me and dd don't argue again since we agreed to stop arguing.

I scrolled through out tiktoks for you page until I got and incoming face time call.

Incoming call from Ddot🥷🏽💘...
It took me a while to accept it I was hesitating and shit but I still accepted it.

The first thing I see is ddot takin a long drag outta his blunt.

Yo gang wsp why you left

Because dd wanna bring up us kissin a LONG time ago thinking it was funny but I just distanced myself.

I got you I got you,but can I come over? I'm bored and dd feel asleep

Hmm idk

Pleaseee

Ok hurry up then

Tbc...