THIRTY-FIVE

𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝟒:𝟏𝟎𝐏𝐌

🕯️❛SHOULD, i really be doing this bro?❜ I asked hesitantly walking through the hospital doors

🕯️
SHOULD, i really be doing this bro?❜ I asked hesitantly walking through the hospital doors.today was the day that Ari got dismissed from the hospital don't get me wrong I was excited for her to finally get out because she's been there for a while.

"Yes bro keep walking I already talked to you about this earlier" he said pushing me down the halls making me walk faster over to Ari's hospital room. When we finally got there I stood there waiting for ddot to enter first
"Soo what are we waiting for?"he asked me looking around the building I wasn't going in first so I had to let him know

"I'm waiting for ya fat self to go in there no duh" his face went from no expression to a mug real quick"so is you gonna go or just stand there?"
"Alr bro whatever" he said stepping away from me walking into the room

"YO MH WASSUP" Ddot's loud ass voice  echoed throughout the rooms. He rushed over to Ari embracing her in a hug " hey dickhead" I heard and saw what they were saying or doing through the half open door. "Yo dd get ya ass in this mf room" I mentally sighed getting ready for the encounter"coming" I said before fixing my hoodie and running my hands through my hair making sure everything looked good.

Ari looked over at Ddot with a small frown placed on her face"what is dd doing here?" She asked tugging on ddots sleeve "im soooo thirsty imma go grab a drink" he said yanking his sleeve from Ari's grasp"I'll be back mhs" he excited the room he knew dam well what he was tryna do I shifted my attention to Ari who was now fidgeting with her fingers"so.. hey ma I have missed you how you feel you leaving today?" I said trying to get rid of the silence.

"O-oh hi I missed you too, but I'm glad I'm finally leaving today about time" I was surprised she even took the time to respond to me "I'm sorry about all of that Ari" I went up to her hospital standing next to her" I'm really sorry I don't wanna do this break shit anymore it was a dumb decision" i took her hand and interlocked her fingers with mine"please ma forgive me" she nodded pulling me closer to her

"I love you" she placed a soft kiss on my lips before pushing me off when ddot entered the room"WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEEE" he said placing his free hand on his chest fake crying" so extra bro and didn't ya fat ass say you was gonna get a drink not the whole store" Ari said pointing out the big bag of snacks ddot carried"don't be in my business bro tf stay in ya place little girl"

"Can I get some bestieee??" She said reaching over to the bag he quickly snatched it away from her while digging through the bag. I could tell she was visibly upset so I tried to get her in a good mood since she was leaving today" dw  that fatass eat his snacks when you get out of here I will buy you anything from the deli" her whole mods changed once I said that "you one fat mf" I said shifting my attention to ddot "bro get her,  her own shot I'm hungry idc" a mug guickly free I'm arias face"fat bitch don't ask for none when I get my shit"

"Good afternoon, Since you guys may already know aria gets dismissed from the hospital today after a 2-3 week stay if you can write down your name here that will be great" a nurse said walking in the room without anybody sensing it
"Hurry write ya name down ma Imma take you somewhere"